Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whoo

TNT 2: Devilution (Texture Pack in OP)

I'm thinking about trying to make a map13 for this. I already have some ideas and I'm on a good start. is the slot still open for submissions?

Sorry to bump this yet again but I just wanted to say that I've made a really good progress with my map and I still got alot of ideas but my main concern is that if my map will not end up being in 13 slot, should I make my map longer because of E3 maps?

SFoZ911 said:

Sorry to bump this yet again but I just wanted to say that I've made a really good progress with my map and I still got alot of ideas but my main concern is that if my map will not end up being in 13 slot, should I make my map longer because of E3 maps?

Honestly we don't need more very big maps, so if you feel satisfied with your current length, send a build to Whoo or something, or ask him to give you an access to our dropbox. Because varying length per map is always nice in megawads.

Yes. Go home.
5 years and change of development are in the toilet, feel free to get a butterfly net and get the remnants out from the figurative sewer.

(Its not dead, a lot of the developers are just working on higher priority projects, expect updates in the next few months)

riderr3 said:

Hope demo3 at least will be released.

Could you people DAMN stop bumping this thread? It's not dead, it's still in slow development, if there was a major update to write about we would have already have done it. It will be done when it's done so kindly stop bumping the thread.

New and new waves of "naive" curious people are unstoppable and unavoidable; and you can't even really blame them. The only foolproof solution should be locking the thread, though only Whoo and moderators can do it.