Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VoltDriver

Blood Born: Demonic Siege

This is my first official wad, Blood Born. It is constructed to have good detail, a creepy-ish atmosphere, and challenging gameplay, but not enough to run off the HMP players.
Here are some screenshots taken around various areas around the map. This single-map wad is currently in the map development stage with a few gzdoom and light source things placed around. It also makes use of Realm667's Stronghold Torch Spawner as well.

This wad will feature:
-Stacked Sectors
-Dynamic Lighting
-Custom Textures and MINIMAL use of the Quake1 texture set.
-Traps and stuff
-Dark Study with books and demons
-Catacombs filled with monsters
-Nice room-over-room effect, thanks to the TransferLine action.
-Nice gameplay hopefully.

Thanks! Although the lighting a kinda dark in the screenshots, i will fix the overall lighting in some areas soon. There will be colored lighting usage as well, so look forward to that.

Edit:

The decorate for some of the original monsters has been enhanced. I will be using Nash's Blood decorate, along with a few of my own. There are no former humans D: but there will be chaingun toting demons instead, to give the fact that this is a Demon Castle. Hell Knights are alot stronger, so the 3 shot super shotgun technique will require a bit more technique. Barons shoot red balls instead of green ones, and there is a sleeping decorate for one of the barons in the cathedral area, who guards the blue key.