Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > mystdoom

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:58. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sleepy_boy
INCOMPREHENSIBLY DUMB

I forget if it was Fredrik or Lut because they both posted responces, but one of them WAS working on a myst TC.

If he won't finish it, I will...

This can be done. Doom 2 has bookshelves, water and trees. Zdoom permits slopes. You could teleport to other books...the list goes on

tell me what you think.

If it's a sucess, i might even do a riven TC.

Old Post 01-14-02 06:55 #
sleepy_boy is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Heh, I had started the Myst map for Doom, but it wasn't so great and I never bothered to finish it. I suppose if I ever figured out slopes I could do a little more work on it, but for now it's pretty much going nowhere.

Old Post 01-14-02 08:19 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vominus
I am the
Metal Master

I remember when you made that map! Considering what you were trying to do with and what was available at the time, I'd say the map was a success. I always enjoyed it and now that I'm thinking of it I'd like to play it again.

Old Post 01-29-02 11:13 #
Vominus is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote