Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Doom 2 Shareware UNOFFICIAL project and a new mod

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:34. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KillerKhan

Hey every1 but i just had 2 tell u guys that im creating a new wad based off doom 2, its just got a few levels off the full version single player... all i need is 2 things... a map maker and a someone who can change the coding a bit so the origonal source port comes out and read doom2share.wad instead of reading doom2.wad

-----------------------------------------------------------

Im also workin on a new mod... its DM all i need is a dm map maker again... and i am willing to take OTHER peoples work, so this is YOUR chance to send in some of your work to make a really big mod, if u can make dehacked files great, i need you too, send ALL work to smilee@paradise.net.nz (INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME AND NICNAME IN THE EMAIL) will be in cast.

THIS MOD IS DM

^ the best stuff will be in the wad...

Applications for a FULL JOB to itsfrozensolid@hotmail.com
Single send in files for sprites/sounds/graphics and so on, send em to smilee@paradise.net.nz

Old Post 01-17-02 23:26 #
KillerKhan is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cph

im creating a new wad based off doom 2, its just got a few levels off the full version single player...

Well that's original. I wish all the other authors out there had had this brainwave and ripped id's levels instead of making their own. Think of all the time saved.

all i need is 2 things... a map maker and a someone who can change the coding a bit so the origonal source port comes out and read doom2share.wad instead of reading doom2.wad

You missed out a lawyer to negotiate licensing the levels and graphics from id for unlimited distribution. And the financial backing needed to purchase this license.

Old Post 01-18-02 00:22 #
cph is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KillerKhan

U speak funny, ill just stick with the mod then... :) happy? u said something bout law blah blah blah and so on.. so ill just stick with makin the mod, WHO ON EARTH WANTS TO HELP!?!?! btw... im only 12 so dont expect me to know a whole lot

Old Post 01-18-02 00:40 #
KillerKhan is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
picklehammer
fucking moron

If you guys ever think I'm an idiot, compare me to THIS idiot! ROFL
note that if anyone DOES help in this stupid project, this person will do NO work

Old Post 01-18-02 00:45 #
picklehammer is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CacodemonLeader
Powerslave Fanatic

Hey every1 but i just had 2 tell u guys that im creating a new wad based off doom 2, its just got a few levels off the full version single player... all i need is 2 things... a map maker and a someone who can change the coding a bit so the origonal source port comes out and read doom2share.wad instead of reading doom2.wad

Time to counterattack with Deathman's title:

Incredibly Stupid

Old Post 01-18-02 00:47 #
CacodemonLeader is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

btw... im only 12 so dont expect me to know a whole lot
figures.

Old Post 01-18-02 07:42 #
deathz0r is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fredrik

Before you start insulting the newbies, look at their age.

Old Post 01-18-02 11:05 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Erik

Yeah!.. hmm, how old were you again fredrik? ;p

Old Post 01-18-02 14:36 #
Erik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
David_Ferstat
Warming Up

I thought that id still required anyone making a port of Doom to still require that users own a copy of the full Doom/DoomII.

If so, it would seem to automatically make this project illegal.

Anyway, who's so cheap that they can't afford to BUY a copy of DoomII these days? (And don't tell me "he's only twelve".) Given how much money many twelve-year-olds have these days, and given the price of DoomII these days (either retail or second-hand) there's no excuse for being such a cheapass.

Old Post 01-20-02 17:50 #
David_Ferstat is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KillerKhan

1st thing, who the hell is bothered to do anything?

Old Post 01-20-02 22:09 #
Fredrik

Yeah!.. hmm, how old were you again fredrik? ;p

Old Post 01-21-02 14:02 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fredrik

My avatar says everything, by the way.

Old Post 01-21-02 14:03 #
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

1st thing, who the hell is bothered to do anything?
?

Old Post 01-21-02 23:16 #
deathz0r is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KillerKhan

ahh, screw everthing...

Old Post 01-21-02 23:53 #