Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ultraboy94

Vuvuzela Doom Weapon

I give it an 8/10 on the awesome scale. I got a good long chuckle out of this one. Granted, the humor pretty much wears off after you've watched it a few times, but hey if it puts Doom back in the mainstream for a brief period (especially for a good, if rather quirky, thing), then who are we to argue?

Enjoy your 15 minutes worth of fame. Make some money while you're at it too. =D

Hmm the response's incredible, really shows the interconnectivity of the internet. Well done on making something trendy!

This is the perfect way to subtly introduce the Doom subculture into the South African populace! Good job!

At the point you go back to the armor room and kill all the remaining monsters and still blow the vuvuzela, I was like, "OK, you can stop now, they're all DEAD!"

Heh, the only video site I haven't really seen this on yet is SV...

Ultraboy94 said:

The video has passed 1,000,000 views... and a south africqan journalist wants to interview me.

How did he contact you? Are you sure it's legit? Don't get 'napped on us now.

Ultraboy94 said:

The video has passed 1,000,000 views... and a south africqan journalist wants to interview me.

Holy god. How? I seriously was not convinced this was going anywhere when i first saw this. I guess this throws facepalm.wad out the window then huh?

Also how did the Rickrolling boombox not get any recognition at the time that was introduced? The video was made relatively within the prime of rickrolling's popularity yet it didn't get even half of the recognition it deserved. Well done though. :)

The Internet truly is a weird thing.

Hey you're supposed to get fat money from Google by the way. You start to get paid after a certain amount of views, and I'm sure you've reached the threshold now.

it got a final total of 1,158,484 views. Hopefully it will get a decent amount on Machinima... :p

Also may start a Doom machinima series. Could be interesting.

Ultraboy94 said:

it got a final total of 1,158,484 views. Hopefully it will get a decent amount on Machinima... :p

Also may start a Doom machinima series. Could be interesting.

Please, please do not turn into this unfortunate fellow.

I'm not that much of an idiot. I know how to do everything he asked, If I need anything else i'll just check the zdoom wiki.

Bad bump here, but it looks like I was a dumbass.

5 weeks on and I still haven't got a reply from Machinima after sending back the signed contract and removing the video from my Youtube page... Basically lost it for nothing.

Ah well, was fun while it lasted.

Ooh, that sucks. You probably shouldn't have deleted it. Maybe that's why Machinima didn't respond to you... Oh well, I'm sure there are other videos of it floating around somewhere.

DuckReconMajor said:

You sure you didn't just get your identity stolen?

Not that I know of. I checked Machinima's website and youtube channel and nothing to do with the Doom Vuvuzela is there.

I think that wasn't a good idea to just have your OWN WORK's video removed like that.

Ultraboy94 said:

I checked Machinima's website and youtube channel and nothing to do with the Doom Vuvuzela is there.

Exactly. Are you sure that contract came from Machinima?