Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > doom golf

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:35. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sleepy_boy
INCOMPREHENSIBLY DUMB

This suddenly feels like such a stupid idea, and i have no intention of building it. I just feel like telling people about it.

So to instigate my halcinations, i ate a Reuban sandwich, and fell asleep.

I dreemed of...Doom Golf!

you start off in a room with a window, outlooking the head of John Romero. the only weapons you have is pistol and rocket launcher. you try to shoot Romero from the room.

Old Post 02-07-02 15:32 #
sleepy_boy is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fredrik

You say sleeping is an art... and that dream... meh...

Old Post 02-07-02 16:42 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Darkstalker
Should be mapping

Maybe if you put some rising pillars, floor and ceiling, it could be fun for max 10 min.

Old Post 02-07-02 18:54 #
Darkstalker is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

This suddenly feels like such a stupid idea, and i have no intention of building it. I just feel like telling people about it.
So you can waste server space?

So to instigate my halcinations, i ate a Reuban sandwich, and fell asleep.
Hmmmm....

I dreemed of...Doom Golf!
Dear Heavens, NO!!

you start off in a room with a window, outlooking the head of John Romero. the only weapons you have is pistol and rocket launcher. you try to shoot Romero from the room.
What?? No golf clubs or divots? Sacrilege!

Old Post 02-16-02 16:50 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
LordTrasher

If it was like a golf mod, you know, Imps and Zombiemen with clubs and the like, this'd actually be fun. Personally, I reckon you should rename your idea to "Doom Target Practise"

Old Post 02-24-02 04:07 #
LordTrasher is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote