Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

The Lost Episodes of DOOM

Yeah, and frankly, they were a waste of fifteen bucks.

I don't mean the levels were that bad, just that I could've gotten more of the same quality for free on cdrom.com and just missed out on those 24 levels.

Didn't they come with a book that described each map, etc., and was set on Jupiter instead of Mars? If that's the same one, then yes, by today's standards they're a waste of time. But back in 1994 or 1995 when they were released, they were probably better than most of the wads being released.

I'm not even familiar with the name. I'd add them to my collection, which already has some utter crap, but I ain't gonna buy 'em, and I haven't seen them for download anywhere.

I think most of em are availible as ChrisK wads.

And yeah, that's the one, Rex.

Do they have any new graphic? Skies, Interpics, or something? Victiry2 or pfub?

I know they don't have any new monster, but what did they put at the end of each episode?

Do they have any new graphic? Skies, Interpics, or something? Victiry2 or pfub?

I don't recall any new graphics, or for that matter anything new except the levels. Back then, having a complete replacement for all 3 episodes was a great thing. Perhaps that's why they were able to market the book/diskette package.

Master Levels only have a new sky texture, and it is still intresting. If you played them you should remember Chagrin, Veavithpoh, and Mephisto, they didn't have any new sprite or behavior, but they're still intresting enemies.

So I think the Lost Episodes should be not that bad.

So I think the Lost Episodes should be not that bad.

They're not bad, but you can download far more challenging and fun maps nowadays for free. I have the Lost Episodes book and diskette somewhere, but I don't consider it a collector's item. Not like, for example, DooM Eternal by Team TNT. Now there's a megawad that has replay value.

I'm not a freeloder I allways payed for the games, but this time, I don't think it's worth to spend money on this, anyway I'm still intrested in play them.
Does someone know a place to download ´em?

Archvile64 and Rex - do you still have them?

I'm pretty sure I have them somewhere. It's just a question of digging them out of some obscure storage location.

Please, I would like so much to play them.
If some one of you two don't worry sharing them, we should really apreciate it.
If you have the time and are not to busy, can you send me them via e-mail? Oh, please please! help a fellow Doomer

Please, I would like so much to play them.
If some one of you two don't worry sharing them, we should really apreciate it.
If you have the time and are not to busy, can you send me them via e-mail? Oh, please please! help a fellow Doomer

I join the petition.

yeah so do I, as long as that isn't warez...

I've got this fain distant memory of some Doom thing for sale about four years back in Dixons or somethihg, about the time I was looking for my first PC. I remember it was rated 18, which stood out as I figure it must be pretty graphic and viloent. There was a creature on the front which looked nothing like the original, nor did any of the textures...

Any ideas?

Archvile64 and Rex - do you still have them?

I'm pretty sure I have them somewhere. It's just a question of digging them out of some obscure storage location.

Yeah, same here. In the meantime, I'm pretty sure most of the levels are availible on cdrom.com mirrors as "chrisk" wads.

Allright, thanks. I'll keep looking. But if any of you finds a copy of the levels as one pack, please let me know.

The name of the wad is jptr_v40 but I couldn't find.
May be one of you has more luck.

This is turning sick but, if someone have a copy, and don't care sharing them, my e-mail is vegeta@topmail.com.ar

I'm happy
This post can rest in peace. Now I have a copy of this Wad.
I give special thanks for the guy who sent it to me.

I'm happy
This post can rest in peace. Now I have a copy of this Wad.
I give special thanks for the guy who sent it to me.

Cool. You think I can get a copy sent to me at dr_st_games@hotmail.com ?

I'm happy

Hey, me too I want to rest in peace... You understand what I mean?
Thanks a lot!

If you want, I can find a place on my ftp site, so everybody will be able to download it?
I have a very huge place there! I'm able to make a special directory, to allow you to share what you have found!
Are you interested?
If yes, email me and I will say you if I have it or not, and I will put it for you all.

Yeah, whoever's got it I would greatly appreciate it if it were sent to me... If it's not too much trouble of course... (ZeroNineX@aol.com)