Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am doing on that map, but I have quite a lot of problems to finish this map. I always dead at the remaining monsters killing, please help! Here's my stragegy:

1. Kill everything in the beginning before killing that archvile, or else it will be great difficulty to activate the yellow key switch.

2. Kill everything at the left side, and get the blue key.

3. Go to the dark secret area and get the BFG, finish the spectres and go out.

4. Get the red key and then.............

Can anyone help me please? I would like to play that map, the music is so cool. I always killed by either revenants missiles, lost souls or archviles. That Invulnerability doesn't have much use, it runs off so fast.

1. Look down at your keyboard.
  2. There is a button that has a symbol that looks like this --> I
  3. Press it.
  4. Move down one row and left five columns until you get to one that looks like this --> D
  5. Press it.
  6. Press it again.
  7. Up one and two to the left you should see a --> Q
  8. Press it.
  9. Repeat steps 4 and 5, instead moving down and twice to the right.

stewboy said:

I'm not sure that's quite what he's looking for... :P

Heh.

I'd suggest you to check out the demos that have been recorded on this map to give you some ideas. Here is some demos you can check out: http://doomedsda.us/wad1258.html

If all proves too difficult, no shame in turning the difficulty down a notch. :-) Good luck!

Those UV-Maxes use some time-saving techniques, such as advancing to later parts without killing everybody in previous. I recommend to watch FDA by Heretic.

DuckReconMajor said:

1. Look down at your keyboard.
  2. There is a button that has a symbol that looks like this --> I
  3. Press it.
  4. Move down one row and left five columns until you get to one that looks like this --> D
  5. Press it.
  6. Press it again.
  7. Up one and two to the left you should see a --> Q
  8. Press it.
  9. Repeat steps 4 and 5, instead moving down and twice to the right.

Well, I doesn't mean about keyboard problem, I mean about the UV Max in that map.

Actually I have once nearly succeed in that map, however I get killed by revenants' missiles again. :(

I will have a look at the FDA, and then try it again and again if I have spare time. I was not a very professional doomer, I always play on easy wads like TNT and WOS. But after I succeed on SOD map31 2 days ago, it gives me confidence, I think I can deal with hard wads. So I decided to challenge on hard wads.

I finished map12 and 30 too!

Thanks for help! :) I try to see if there's any safe stragegy on that map.