Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H0neyBe4r

Help me remember a map/wad

Hi!

I have tried tons of wads but can't find the one I am looking for. Not sure if it was a megawad, but it had several levels. The map I remember in particular starts the player on a rooftop in a city with brown buildings, the sky is dark blue or black, and on the ground somewhere are at least two mancubuses. There are also one or two cacodemons, and most smaller enemies are hidden behind walls that open at the bottom of the buildings when triggered. I am not sure, but I seem to remember that you could find a chaingun on the roof if you went backwards at the beginning of the map.

H0neyBe4r said:

Hi!

I have tried tons of wads but can't find the one I am looking for. Not sure if it was a megawad, but it had several levels. The map I remember in particular starts the player on a rooftop in a city with brown buildings, the sky is dark blue or black, and on the ground somewhere are at least two mancubuses. There are also one or two cacodemons, and most smaller enemies are hidden behind walls that open at the bottom of the buildings when triggered. I am not sure, but I seem to remember that you could find a chaingun on the roof if you went backwards at the beginning of the map.

Dark blue on black? Reminds me of STRAIN. But then again I don't think STRAIN had mancubuses or cacodemons.