Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > I found something really interesting in the web

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:47. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vegeta
I don't "POST WAREZ, POST WAREZ!" anymore

Check this dudes

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/doom2/

Old Post 02-20-02 03:08 #
Vegeta is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

Uh, yeah, that's Doom 2 alright.

Old Post 02-20-02 05:34 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Vegeta: And your point is...?

Old Post 02-20-02 07:01 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vegeta
I don't "POST WAREZ, POST WAREZ!" anymore

Are you dumb or what?
At the botton there is a demo of "Hell 2 Pay", and "Perdition Gate", two comercial megawads.
That's all, yes, nothing special there.

Old Post 02-20-02 12:19 #
Vegeta is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doom-Child
Wears the man-pants in this family

Check this dudes

Do any of you guys know any dudes?

DC

Old Post 02-20-02 12:22 #
Doom-Child is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Quasar

The Hell to Pay and Perdition's Gate demos were officially released on the D!ZONE Gold commercial wad CD that you could find in just about any department store between '96 and '98. I have it, and I don't think it was that cool.

Old Post 02-20-02 21:21 #
Quasar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
XDelusion

I personally think it is kool, granted we all know where to get all that, and some, it is still nice to see they put some decent DOOM support up on there server for the public, with some very nice WADs to boot.

Old Post 02-20-02 23:18 #
XDelusion is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Uh, both of those are availible as full versions somewhere on the net, as Doom3 and Doom4.

Old Post 02-21-02 01:48 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote