Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Anyone remember or have this wad?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:12. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LordTrasher

It was called DOOM NUKEM, I got it at a computer swapmeet, and it was basically Duke 3D E1L1 for vanilla DOOM2, with some changes (Eg. A Nazi SS on the roof where you start, where there was no monster in the original Duke3d game). If someone has this wad, can they tell me? I want to fiddle about with it.

Old Post 02-24-02 04:12 #
LordTrasher is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

Well this WAD was being discussed on the Zdoom forum recently. Certainly sounds like the one you are describing.

Edit, Hmmm the link didn't work when I just tried it, but the address is correct.

ftp://3darchives.in-span.net/pub/idgames/levels/doom2/deathmatch/d-f/doomnuke.zip

Edit 2 Ack it works now. Temperamental downloads

Old Post 02-24-02 16:39 #
Enjay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Are you allowed to "just fiddle around with it"???

Old Post 02-24-02 22:55 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
LordTrasher

I just want to check it out, change enemies and stuff etc.

Does the guy who made it still appear in the doom forums? If so, I'll ask him for permission. Otherwise... well, i'll get to that bit if it happens.

Old Post 02-26-02 10:04 #
LordTrasher is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
LordTrasher

Thank you, this IS the wad I was looking for. Thank you very much.

Old Post 02-26-02 10:08 #
Pong
Registered just to make one post

Hey fellas, have any of you come across a Doom2 singleplayer wad which has "Judge Dredd" (by The Dead Guys) music in it? There are prolly a couple but the one i'm looking for consists mostly of concrete/metallic textures, a very clean looking one. Wish i had a name, but sadly that's all i remember.

Edit: Here's the music i've mentioned. I don't expect you to d/l it just to help me but still if you check it out, it's a cool track, the wad's even cooler.

Old Post 03-05-02 02:04 #
Pong is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote