Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hmm, this is weird. One of the imported textures (as seen in the latest WAd uploaded) will only appear as a HOM. Why is that?

Also, if there aren't any more releases anytime soon I'll just move MAP30 to MAP24 and put together the final WAD as such.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29093809/NAZIMANIA.wad

Name: SUPER NAZI PUNCHOUT!
Build Time: 5 minutes for building and placement and stuff, about 2 more to make it look Wolfensteiny and have all the linedefs work right.
Description: Nat-zis have invaded the megawad!
Are you an Inglorius enough Basterd to punch out over a hundred Nat-zi scumbags?

Make Aldo Rayne proud.

(Hint: this is map31)

Currently putting together a DeHacked patch and MAPINFO so the map names say who did what level. I also included The Red X of Doom as a secret MAP33 that is inaccessible outside of warping.

TrueDude said:

Currently putting together a DeHacked patch and MAPINFO so the map names say who did what level. I also included The Red X of Doom as a secret MAP33 that is inaccessible outside of warping.

I redid some stuff so it is actually possible on most modes. Lemme know if you want that one (only contains object changes, no layout)

Also, if DOOM is not in ALLCAPS, you are doing it wrong.

TheMionicDonut said:

I redid some stuff so it is actually possible on most modes. Lemme know if you want that one (only contains object changes, no layout)

Also, if DOOM is not in ALLCAPS, you are doing it wrong.

Sure, I'll take it. Also fixed the name in the MAPINFO.

It may irk a bunch of players if that happens. That map requires a completeely different skillset than most doommaps. it seems better as a secret map. whatever you prefer though.

TheMionicDonut said:

It may irk a bunch of players if that happens. That map requires a completeely different skillset than most doommaps. it seems better as a secret map. whatever you prefer though.

Yeah, probably should leave it on MAP33.

With Malinks map, that leaves 3 maps left.

One map left, MAP29. I just had to spend quite a bit rearranging the maps based on difficulty so whoever does one, try to make it difficult so it fits in MAP29.

EDIT: Hell, you know what? I'm just using one from my megawad, my MAP28 will fit perfectly.

EDIT2: Well the megawad is almost ready for release par the HOM bug in MAP04. Would really appreciate someone looking into why that happens.

walter confalonieri said:

not 5 but 10 minutes thing i made it waiting for watching supernatural on tv, it uses the ogro textures pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ohcw16xb10l6wgi

music is AXELF.MID, so old-schoolish!

EDIT: Ooops.. map slot is MAP04 bro...

Check that out.

Map01 also seems to have missing textures. jsut a heads up

Yeah, I've gottenthe new textures in, and 4 of the 5 work, but one of them doesn't. Here, I'll upload the current version so you'll see what I mean. (Also I noticed the MAP01 one, just didn't get around to fixing that)

Here.

aw the music from map30 is gone D:

Also wher eis that kickin 4square one from last page. That one had me going a good half hour aferwards.

TheMionicDonut said:

aw the music from map30 is gone D:

Whoops, messed up the MAPINFO, it should be back in the next upload. Also, I missed that 4squared one! I'll put that in place of my MAP29.

@Snakes I don't know what's causing that error...

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the issue.

See if this version works for you: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1xr4x9 Also has Force Squared and MAP30's music back.

DoomHero85 said:

Cool maps everyone. This isn't as tight as it gets in Q3, but i'm reasonably certain any tighter limit is ridiculous. In case you're wondering I've seen 30 sec maps in q3.

*L* I must admit, I am curious to see what a 5 minute Q3 map looks like. Any links? I know when I've used radiant I avoided using CSG tools which would most likely allow someone to literally drop boxes everywhere and then do a mammoth interior subtraction or whatever its called but does the 5min include compilation?

some fair efforts for 5min maps in this thread!

-t

Cool, it's going to be a megawad? Maybe I'll do another level after breakfast. I think I'll try some hellish level then.