Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Matt534Dog said:

Either way, I'm really surprised at how fast this is going! Great job everyone! I think I'm the slowest mapper here...

FALSE!

I was the last mapper to finish my map for PRCP.

Huh?! Most slots are closed now? I gotta claim one from now, but I'm confused, should I get E2 or E3? :S

TGH will be furious if this gets released before CC4...

@DoomHero85: Looking great. I love the whole "final fortress" concept.

I think the part of this project that will take the longest amount of time to complete is the music. Since there's only one composer, the music will take a long time, unless a bunch of other composers join.

EDIT: I just realized we need a cool name for the final boss! Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for editing the things. One last question, do you want the credit for the map to be shared? Well I wanted to get lone credit (not selfish :P), but I'm not a boss on you :P.

Also for the name: how about "Bloodmaster"?

@C30N9: I suppose you can have all of the credit, since I really didn't do much at all. As far as a name goes, the only one that popped into my head was "Sorrow Realm." But, that's still pretty cheesy.

No problem. The more continuity the better!

EDIT: In case anyone wants a brief status update, it hasn't even been a month and we have almost half of the maps done!

I think it is because there wasn't much vanilla community projects recently. And I was dying waiting for one!

This will draw on your face another smile. Sign me up for MAP23.

Also, I'll try to get a musician's attention.

C30N9 said:

I think it is because there wasn't much vanilla community projects recently. And I was dying waiting for one!

Same here; I've also been wanting to play around with the stock textures because I really enjoyed working on Doom II: Unleashed. Only this time it's vanilla compatible. :)

I'll probably claim another map slot at some point soon; I just have to finish something else I'm doing at the moment...

Also, cool new shots.

Processingcontrol said:

Still working on MAP13, but I'll claim MAP27 now.

ONOZ

I was thinking of claiming that one. I'll claim MAP26 - QUICK!

@ProcessingControl: Can you try to have your map 27 end with the entrance to a large valley? My map 28 is going to be an ascent up a volcanic mountain to the top where the final fortress lies.

Only one slot left (or not, it's been claimed two posts above mine)... I'd totally claim it if I wasn't so busy with job interviews and Back to Saturn X :P This project is progressing very quickly and I'm quite impressed with what you've got so far. Looking forwards to playing the final release version when you're done.

Well, I got bored a little. So I think I'll pull one of my claims. So MAP19 will be yours Phobus ;).

I can send you a picture of a small layout I planned at start, it may inspire you.

I'm afraid I don't have the time to participate, as I'm one of the slower mappers in Back to Saturn X at the moment and I really should finish my first map and start on the second before I start feeling like I'm holding the team back. You keep at your map :)

C30N9 said:

"Fear of the fear". MAP25's name, do you like it?

Sounds kinda silly. How about something like:

Fear Itself
Unknown Fear
The Abusso (which is Greek for "bottomless pit")
Where Blood Runs Dry
Play Dead
Forward Under Fire
Severed Beneath The Flames
The Abyssal Fire

Just throwing some title ideas out there is all.

Also, I noticed sulfur is spelled "sulfer" in the first post. Doesn't matter much, but we wouldn't want that to sneak into the final version now, would we? ;)