Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esselfortium

[Megawad] Back to Saturn X - April Fools! Real E2 pictures on page 9 :)

Something interesting I noticed, there's a lack of hell maps shown and all three skys have been taken, none of which would fit a hell map. Does this mean there's little to no hell maps? Not regarding that as a bad thing, it'll be interesting to see a megawad that doesn't follow the same systematic themes every other one does. :)

By the way, I love the purple tech background. Is that the final episode? It's not in many shots.

I was against the purple when I first saw it but I have realy warmed up to it. So many great megawads coming but looking forward to this most of all.

In episode 3 our hero finds himself occupying a frequency between dimensions. You might find some places to be a bit less in touch with our reality than others.

phobosdeimos1 said:

You guys ever thought of training to be architects? Cor blimey

Architecture school expelled them for their insistence on putting "open-air radioactive sludge vats" and "closets full of violent monsters" in every building. :(

Gez said:

Architecture school expelled them for their insistence on putting "open-air radioactive sludge vats" and "closets full of violent monsters" in every building. :(

But one day they'll see! They'll all see! *maniacal laugh*

Gez said:

Not to mention the occasional crushing ceiling that would certainly have resulted in a few work-related incidents.

Processingcontrol said:

Is screenshot time coming soon?

YOU FOOL! You've jinxed it all! Now we will never get another screenshot batch until the release!

The rain season has been a bit sparse.. Sacrifice the mega-wad for the lord Abraxis!

Well if there's no Saturn X, then I'm setting navigation computers on route for Ganymede. Heard there's a lot of action in that sector.

This whole thread was actually an elaborate joke designed to trick people into believing that Tango would finish a map.

Snakes said:

This whole thread was actually an elaborate joke designed to trick people into believing that Tango would finish a map.

tango AND essel, finalizing maps in one project? the signs were there, kids!

What the hell is this Back to Satan X and why is there a screenshot tied to my name.

esselfortium said:

We actually made all 4000 or so textures and the maps to go with them solely for the sake of dicking you guys around.

I bet you jerks secretly trade the entire Odessa series, too.

Jerks.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grain of Salt said:
leaked alpha

there will be consequences. there will be CIF4.