Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > PSX Doom/Final Doom TC (Version 2.1 now released!)
Pages (29): « First ... « 26 27 28 [29]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:12. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AshWilliams43
Banned

Does anyone have a copy of the Final DOOM SSG addon?! I seemed to have lost mine and can't find it. Thanks! :D Great mod by the way.

P.S Do not play this at midnight or you will be scarred for life by the music and the game.... *shudders* I hear that omininous chanting and oh lord... the Icon of Sin is scary as hell in Lost Levels! *shudders*

The only thing that keeps me sane is quoting one-liners from Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness and my love for the Super Shotgun and Chainsaw...

Groovy.

Who's the man?! I'm the man. I'm a berserker punching man and a half! Rip and tear! Yeah I've got a handful of vertebrae! Dynamite! RIP AND TEAR! Ah Chainsaw the great communicator!

Old Post 07-08-14 00:17 #
AshWilliams43 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ragnor
I do see the humour in a mod sneakily changing my title

Im surprised people are playing Lost Levels still, its still an alpha with a lot of broken levels

Ive played that so much in my life that the music in PSX Doom is just calming familiar music to me.

Old Post 07-08-14 07:04 #
Ragnor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
AshWilliams43
Banned

It's not really an alpha with broken levels. It's in beta now, and you can practically exit all of the levels. I haven't found a single broken level yet. It's really good. I've been playing somewhat, but the music isn't familiar with me.

Old Post 07-08-14 10:59 #
AshWilliams43 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
MG_Man
Mini-Member

AshWilliams43 said:
Does anyone have a copy of the Final DOOM SSG addon?! I seemed to have lost mine and can't find it.

I made a modified version that does several things:

-Uses PSX Final Doom status bar automatically for Final Doom levels
-Uses PSX Final Doom SSG sprites only in Final Doom levels
-Adjusts status bars/titlescreen for widescreen

I think I read that this addon I made might have actually been implemented into the main TC recently, but I haven't checked up on this very often so I'm not sure. Here it is nonetheless.

https://www.mediafire.com/?7pyyyygg6p426p4

Old Post 07-27-14 07:22 #
MG_Man is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
MajorRawne

I played the TC and Lost Levels through at Christmas 2013 with hardly any problems at all. Can't remember any "broken" levels, though there may, IIRC, be a part I couldn't get out of in some sewer region of a map with some Hell Knights. Sorry, there were a lot of sewers in the TC.

Old Post 09-09-14 15:44 #
MajorRawne is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote