Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Mortal Kombat Doom [recruiting testers]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:34. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
doomero-21

this month i will release a new demo version of mortal kombat doom, before of that i need to recruit testers, the idea is play the mod on single player campaign with 4 ladders, mk1, mk2,umk3 and trilogy.

later the multiplayer test, and maybe create a tournament =) i never tested before more than 2 players, maybe this time could be a interesting idea about how run the latency on mp

video:

for play on multiplayer is necesary the zdl 3.2.2.2. and the gzdoom hack (this hack will included into the demo)

so, who want to be a tester of this, i will send via pm, the mod.

Last edited by doomero-21 on 10-02-12 at 03:53

Old Post 10-02-12 00:01 #
doomero-21 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Darch

I would like to test this!

Old Post 10-04-12 15:50 #
Darch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GhostlyDeath
Forum Retard

Is this an SNES/Genesis emulator running in GZDoom as a texture on a wall? If so, interesting.

Old Post 10-04-12 16:47 #
GhostlyDeath is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

actualy i recruited various testers they help me alot, but more testers will be more cool, ok i will send you guys the demo via pm.

and is not a genesis/snes emulator, is mortal kombat using zdoom codes like decorate and acs.

here some beta test:

Old Post 10-04-12 18:05 #
doomero-21 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Pottus
Forum Regular

This is pretty cool but still looks like it has a shit load of glitches I'd be pretty weary of releasing a MOD like this since the assets are all trademarked and don't belong to you and that makes it illegal to do what your doing but by all means if your comfortable with that do what you want.

Old Post 10-05-12 09:35 #
Pottus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote