Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > My "dark secret" about Nazi Auferstehung

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:53. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Katamori
Forum Staple

Probably nobody cares but I have to tell it because it seems wrong so many ways:

Today, I played Nazi Auferstehung again - you know, the Worst of 2006 made by an infamous idiot, DarkExodus. last time it was in the summer 2009, so I refreshed my old memories. There was very suspicious that I could notice at least 24 of the 32 songs of the WAD (mostly Metallica and Megadeth) but then I remembered back: I loved the beginning of the MAP30 music so I sent it to my friend to tell me, what is its original. That was Ride The Lightning from Metallica! Of course I listened the original on Youtube and I became heavy metal addict later.

So, it sounds sick but seriously, an incredibly bad stuff from a total retarded idiot was needed for me for start to love something which became the part of my life!

By the way, NoneeLlama sent me the previous flamewar of DarkExodus. I think that was ridiculous and miserable in the same time.

PS.: actually, I could never hate Nazi Auferstehung...I didn't know Freedoom and several stolen stuff, I didn't know SLIGE too, and I was amazed because of the several external files and descriptions. But you don't have to expect anything because 1337.WAD was the second PWAD in my life :D

Last edited by Katamori on 10-17-12 at 23:56

Old Post 10-17-12 22:53 #
Katamori is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Heh, Mock 2 was the second wad I played when I got into Doom. X-D

Old Post 10-17-12 23:46 #
Obsidian is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katamori
Forum Staple

Obsidian said:
Heh, Mock 2 was the second wad I played when I got into Doom. X-D

LOL! Then, I think we should and we can talk about first impressions :D my first one was Eternal Doom, what was yours?

Old Post 10-17-12 23:55 #
Katamori is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Katamori said:

LOL! Then, I think we should and we can talk about first impressions :D my first one was Eternal Doom, what was yours?

Some obscure wad called Demon's Paradise. A friend of mine made some of the levels when he started mapping. It's a mixed bag to say the least.

Old Post 10-18-12 00:57 #
Obsidian is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NaturalTvventy
Forum Regular

Everyone loves MetallicA. Intelligence has nothing to do with it (I am case in point).

Old Post 10-18-12 04:01 #
NaturalTvventy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katamori
Forum Staple

NaturalTvventy said:
Everyone loves MetallicA. Intelligence has nothing to do with it (I am case in point).

You are right but I didn't know anything from they before I played that shit.

Old Post 10-18-12 10:59 #