Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Five Rooms of Doom: (32/32) - THIRD BETA RELEASED! Download now!
Pages (27): « First ... « 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 » ... Last »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:56. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Keeper of Jericho

Egregor said:
Another point is that this doesn't NEED to be a 32 map project. Of those that originally signed up but haven't submitted anything yet, is it safe to say they have moved on? Perhaps we could just compile what we have, and save slots for those who lets us know they are still working on a map from here on out.

There's no reason to hurry it out to release, so we can patiently wait until 32 maps have dropped in. The final project doesn't have to consist of the maps currently on the list, however. If anybody makes a map, they're free to donate it to the project. I'm still working on mine, but I do have a heap of other things to do besides mapping so progress is slow.

Old Post 03-07-13 13:59 #
Keeper of Jericho is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sokoro

I have my map perfectly planned ahead, so I am not out of steam.. I just love to play games more than building them.

I promised myself to spend at least one hour per day on the map.
Should be done in few weeks.

Take it from the bright side, We are still faster than Mordeth ;o)

Old Post 03-07-13 16:16 #
Sokoro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cell

Keeper of Jericho said:
There's no reason to hurry it out to release, so we can patiently wait until 32 maps have dropped in.

Seconded.

Old Post 03-07-13 22:07 #
Cell is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eonfge
Warming Up

No worries, Real life is a hard mistress, but the love for guns and gore doesn't die. I'll try to get my final version out next weekend.

Other then that, give people some time and consider booting people out of the cue. If they have not given any communication in a two months period, they can go.

Old Post 03-13-13 11:41 #
Eonfge is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Keeper of Jericho

Well, dunno about everyone else's progress, but I found some time to work some more on my map yesterday, and made considerable progress, making the entire layout of my third room. Just needs some more detailing and monsters.

Old Post 03-13-13 16:03 #
Keeper of Jericho is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cell

Well, my considerable progress gets postponed to the weekend, including Friday, for the reason I'm free all 3 days. We'll see how it turns out.

Old Post 03-13-13 19:35 #
Cell is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katamori
Forum Staple

How the project is going on?

wait, no new posts for 1.5 months?!
Hey guys! Don't be lazy,please! For ourselves!

OK, now as you paid attention, I'd like to say that show must go on, if you know what I mean ;)

CYBERCRAFT: A cyberpunk RPG for LÍVE

Old Post 05-01-13 00:57 #
Katamori is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Keeper of Jericho

I'd like to say that Katamori is right! Start finishing those maps and kick yourselves into gear!

*kicks Keeper of Jericho*

Yeah, that means you too, you lazy bum! Finish Nabataea already!

Old Post 05-01-13 10:29 #
Cell

I think it's time for me, too. Since I was willing to finish my map by mid-November, my 20th birthday, I'm already half-year late.

Old Post 05-01-13 13:00 #
Springy

Katamori said:
How the project is going on?

wait, no new posts for 1.5 months?!
Hey guys! Don't be lazy,please! For ourselves!

OK, now as you paid attention, I'd like to say that show must go on, if you know what I mean ;)

Some of us have been busy with something called life. I'll work on my map when I have time at the moment my motivation is completely low as I have things of a higher priority and I apologise for that.

Old Post 05-01-13 14:41 #
Springy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Joseph Lord

Im srry but im so busy and now i dont have inspiration so i cant follow with my map. I lost the gift of the doom gods.
Slot 19 is open :(

Old Post 05-01-13 15:27 #
Joseph Lord is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katamori
Forum Staple

Springy said:

Some of us have been busy with something called life. I'll work on my map when I have time at the moment my motivation is completely low as I have things of a higher priority and I apologise for that.

I didn't want to be offense, sorry.

Old Post 05-01-13 15:33 #
Katamori is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Keeper of Jericho

I forgot to mention that a while ago Eonfge sent in his final version of map 22, so we're down to 17 complete maps at the moment.

Old Post 05-01-13 18:25 #
ForeverViLe

Come on finish your maps :D
I'm sure that It's going to be a great project!

Old Post 05-18-13 10:16 #
ForeverViLe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cell

I made some progress yesterday, but the essential is yet to come...

Old Post 05-18-13 12:54 #
Sokoro

Yeah, I am working on the map too... I finished outdoor area and made lot of texturing... time to detail other three buildings and make their indoor areas

Old Post 05-18-13 13:20 #
Sokoro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shadow Hog
Forum Regular

I've only been doing a modicum of tweaking to sector lighting so far... I should really go through and set the difficulty for the various fights and such.

Also sequenced a MIDI of "The Great Bath" from Turrican 2 instead of using somebody else's like I did when I last posted the WAD, which I think came out pretty nicely.

Old Post 05-19-13 06:41 #
Shadow Hog is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
richter3456
Warming Up

Workin' on it. I realize I should have finished mine long ago but hello reality and procrastination.

Old Post 05-20-13 06:33 #
richter3456 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cell

Tomorrow is the day I get down to finishing my enormous pile of ****. Seriously, despite having "5 rooms", it rather turned out to be a pain in the arse.

Old Post 05-20-13 23:26 #
dachauncinator
Mini-Member

So is this project still going or...

Old Post 07-29-13 10:05 #
dachauncinator is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Keeper of Jericho

As far as I'm concerned, yes, as I'm still working on my map. Finished my fourth room, but the monster placement still needs some work. After that, I only have one room left to go. I'd be more inclined to work faster if there was any sign of the other mappers.

Old Post 07-29-13 12:00 #
Springy

Keeper of Jericho said:
As far as I'm concerned, yes, as I'm still working on my map. Finished my fourth room, but the monster placement still needs some work. After that, I only have one room left to go. I'd be more inclined to work faster if there was any sign of the other mappers.

Yeah I'm still working on my shit, slowly of course. Just been out of ideas.

Old Post 07-29-13 12:07 #
Springy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katamori
Forum Staple

Gosh, this project is gonna win the "Mockaward"... :D

Old Post 07-29-13 12:27 #
Keeper of Jericho

Or Mordeth. Well, if we're in an emergency to finish it, I still have 8 finished unpublished 5-room maps laying around from another project I worked on.

Old Post 07-29-13 12:43 #
Katamori
Forum Staple

Oh yes, I meant Mordeth!

Old Post 07-29-13 12:45 #
Sokoro

I do not want to post screenshots because my map (and everyone else's) consist of five rooms... so five screenshots would spoil everything.

I just started to work on it again (had some break with bedlam map).

Last edited by Sokoro on 07-29-13 at 15:23

Old Post 07-29-13 14:47 #
joe-ilya
Nescient Member

I want to take the last slot available.

Old Post 07-29-13 15:07 #
joe-ilya is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Keeper of Jericho

joe-ilya said:
I want to take the last slot available.

You can have it. =)

Old Post 07-29-13 15:21 #
Adun
Warming Up

Room for one more?

Old Post 07-29-13 15:32 #
Adun is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Keeper of Jericho

Adun said:
Room for one more?

Sure. If we get more than 32 maps, no problem, then we'll simply have a bonus wad or something to include those. The more the merrier.

Old Post 07-29-13 15:37 #