Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > The Damned - a classic Doom map

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

Idgames link

Screenshots here

I completely forgot which folks here on Doomworld helped me with this level collab, but after sitting on my drive for a year an a half, I uploaded it.

Let me know what you think, and if you are one of the collaborators who mapped with me, please post here.

Old Post 12-02-12 22:41 #
Glaice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Pottus
Forum Regular

Good job on this, you know there is a lot of maps that get released that boast enhanced features etc but really when it comes down to it it's maps like this follow a classic game play style with well designed layout can still stand out among those other maps.

5/5 for capturing what Doom is meant to be!

Old Post 12-03-12 10:28 #
Pottus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Memfis
Forum Spammer

FDA. I didn't like the western section (too many mazes/hallways) and some rooms were a bit overcrowded to the point where they were tedious to clear. Also, with the exception of the starting room, there isn't any memorable "central" areas so the map is a little confusing to navigate. Apart from these issues, it's a fun classic style map.

Old Post 12-03-12 11:57 #
Memfis is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

I didn't make the western maze or not much other than the hallway past the key door, definitely one of the collab mappers who did that.

Old Post 12-04-12 05:02 #
Glaice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote