Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Any wads with coloured lighting?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Avoozl
Forum Staple

Ever since I experienced the PSXDOOMTC years ago and recently starting a coloured lighting adding binge when I was editing maps for the PSX Lost Levels project I have developed further interest in playing wads making use of coloured lighting, the wads I have currently already tried with coloured lighting are: Daedalus, Threshold of Pain, BTTF (back to the fire) and the PSXDOOMTC/PSXFINALDOOMTC, could I get some recommendations of other wads that make use of coloured lighting?

Last edited by Avoozl on 12-11-12 at 07:44

Old Post 12-11-12 07:38 #
Avoozl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ed

About 90% of zdoom wads released from v1.16 on up.

Old Post 12-11-12 08:07 #
Ed is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Simon666

You can also try my third level:
http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?id=16934

Old Post 12-11-12 08:50 #
Simon666 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote