Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Anybody Need a Mapper?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:15. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PhantomTMac

I was just wondering if their were any community projects going on that I could take part in. I'd like to be able to contribute with at least ONE map to the forum while I'm working on my projects.

Old Post 01-17-13 08:33 #
PhantomTMac is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

There's the Monochrome Mapping Project, Can't Touch This, Grindmapping, possibly Doom 2 in Name Only if someone drops out, Hymn of the Fallen Lords if you want to try your hand at Heretic mapping, Doomworld Team map making project, Retro-Doom Project, Extermination Day Megawad Project, The 1-Tag Project, "My Residence" Community Project which appears to have stalled, 100 Hands Community Project, Hide and Seek and Blasphemer (more Heretic mapping).

There are others, though you'll have to do some serious digging in this forum and PM the project leaders to find out if they're still looking for contributors.

Old Post 01-17-13 09:48 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian

Heh, the 1-tag Project is a bit stalled at the moment, but I'd definitely welcome another mapper. Maybe it'll get me off my butt. :)

Old Post 01-17-13 10:00 #
Obsidian is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
PhantomTMac

GreyGhost said:
There's the Monochrome Mapping Project, Can't Touch This, Grindmapping, possibly Doom 2 in Name Only if someone drops out, Hymn of the Fallen Lords if you want to try your hand at Heretic mapping, Doomworld Team map making project, Retro-Doom Project, Extermination Day Megawad Project, The 1-Tag Project, "My Residence" Community Project which appears to have stalled, 100 Hands Community Project, Hide and Seek and Blasphemer (more Heretic mapping).

There are others, though you'll have to do some serious digging in this forum and PM the project leaders to find out if they're still looking for contributors.

Thanks, I'll definitely look into these.

Old Post 01-17-13 18:53 #
PhantomTMac is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
PhantomTMac

Obsidian said:
Heh, the 1-tag Project is a bit stalled at the moment, but I'd definitely welcome another mapper. Maybe it'll get me off my butt. :)

Sure, sign me up. Just tell me the rules.

Old Post 01-17-13 18:55 #
Obsidian

PhantomTMac said:

Sure, sign me up. Just tell me the rules.

The rules can be found in the thread. :) I look forward to seeing what you can cook up.

Old Post 01-17-13 23:28 #
Obsidian is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote