Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Exakerer's WADS - The Official Thread

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Exakerer
Registered just to make one post

Hi guys, welcome to my thread about my wads that i've uploaded to idgames!

Here they are:

-------------------------------
DESERT ASSAULT
-------------------------------

Description: This is absolutely the best thing i have ever created, not only it features excellent gameplay with an very detailed map it also includes new graphic screens, while keeping very close to the vanilla version of DOOM

It includes 20 new enemies, 30 new weapons, including the Uber Chaingun, Ego Smasher, and etc...

Also last but not least, the new CD quality music, and new death gore sprites.

Because it's taking place in a desert and you are assaulting a base, i named it "Desert Assault"

IDGAMES LINK: http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=17079

------------------------------
DEMENTIA
------------------------------

You are a adventurer Jason Richards, on your travels you encounter a a castle by the name of Dementia, the Dementia's doors has been sealed for 3000 years and you plan to open the sealed doors, and the thing is you opened them successfully, and you proceed inside, but what you know is that it is full of the monsters and the undead that have been inside 3000 years, you are not afraid of the trouble ahead and you are going inside to kick their asses!

IDGAMES LINK: http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=16995

------------------------------------
THE SANGUINARY GROVE

Coming soon on idgames!

TOMBS OF THE DEAD

Coming soon on idgames!

Old Post 02-15-13 09:20 #
Exakerer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

:) Heh.

Old Post 02-15-13 09:46 #
Obsidian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Exakerer said:
CD quality music
Had it existed I might have been able to forgive you for the rest of Desert Assault being thoroughly puke-worthy. Dementia is slightly better in terms of map quality and has the additional benefit of wasting less disk space.

Old Post 02-15-13 11:22 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote