Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > New Doom - The Arcade Game map available

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:36. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GooberMan
Scripting Nut

For a little bit of information on it.
Here now or here in a day or two to download it.
It is a stand-alone release, so you don't have to download the Release 1 package to play it.
Well, what are you waiting for? :P

Old Post 04-04-02 11:36 #
GooberMan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zro

I was wondering what happened to doom arcade, nice to see that you still work with it

The Links:
IWADs
S o u r c e ports
maps
tools
Frontend
Editor

Old Post 04-04-02 14:30 #
Zro is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

I have always hated those put-in-the-values-press-fire-and-see-what-happens-games. Right from some stuff my maths teacher had on an old basic computer he built from a kit (circa '79 - '80), through the monkeys throwing bananas that used to come with qbasic and DOS even up to worms.

You just converted me.

Great little level.

Very different, very original.

Good fun.

Old Post 04-05-02 01:38 #
Enjay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Biffy
Forum Regular

I can download from Gooberman at over 70 KB per second. Me on DSL. Thx Gooberman, you're a Goober!

Biff

Old Post 04-05-02 05:42 #
Biffy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ReX

Downloaded file. Was pleasantly surprised that it was only 38K. Intend to enjoy it fully.

ReX out.

Old Post 04-05-02 22:27 #
ReX is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote