Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > 100 lines (final link now active)
Pages (20): « First ... « 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:48. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Thanks for reminding me to do this Jay. :-) Download.

There's the DeHackEd patches for both the wads. Just whack 'em in and off you go!

Old Post 08-13-13 12:24 #
Obsidian is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

"or le"? Are the missing s a stealth joke about not having enough lines left to draw them?

Old Post 08-13-13 13:25 #
Gez is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jayextee
Darth Jrrr

Gez said:
"or le"? Are the missing s a stealth joke about not having enough lines left to draw them?

That is exactly the poin

Old Post 08-13-13 13:31 #
Jayextee is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Capellan
Forum Regular

Jayextee said:
Also if Traversd's excellent imagery is used for the title, I can take the happy Caco and make a CREDIT screen for both wads with the author names down the side?

Sure, that'd be good. Happy to put off release until the weekend to get that :)

Obsidian said:
There's the DeHackEd patches for both the wads. Just whack 'em in and off you go!

Thanks!

Old Post 08-13-13 22:26 #
Capellan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Hm, I thought Demonologist's one was just called Throne. Can you change it to Black Throne Adam? :-)

Old Post 08-14-13 01:25 #
Obsidian is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Capellan
Forum Regular

Obsidian said:
Hm, I thought Demonologist's one was just called Throne. Can you change it to Black Throne Adam? :-)

Done.

Compiled wads and text file. These wads have the titlepic and dehacked files in them. traversd's images were the wrong side (320x240; should be 320x200), so the "Maps with ..." subheading got chopped off. Honestly, I prefer it this way. I didn't find the joke that funny :)

As soon as we have a credits screen, I'll upload to idgames.

Old Post 08-14-13 03:16 #
Capellan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
traversd

I am outraged! But also not a comedian :0p

All good Adam. Well done to you, obsidian and everyone else on compiling this.

Old Post 08-14-13 03:40 #
traversd is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
durian

Just had a quick blast through some of the non-trad maps, and noticed that the version that's in there of mine is an old version, that I fixed some issues with a few weeks ago. I'd posted in the thread when I updated it, but I guess it was missed. Sorry I didn't catch this earlier, Adam. Here's the link again:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28198906/100.wad

Oh, and no need to pluralise the title in the text file - one triangle is enough!

The title screen is awesome :)

Old Post 08-14-13 08:19 #
durian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jayextee
Darth Jrrr

Capellan said:

Sure, that'd be good. Happy to put off release until the weekend to get that :)

Cool, I'll get on that soon. Either today or tomorrow, I should be done.

Old Post 08-14-13 11:09 #
Jayextee is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Capellan
Forum Regular

durian said:
Just had a quick blast through some of the non-trad maps, and noticed that the version that's in there of mine is an old version, that I fixed some issues with a few weeks ago.

I'll slot it in, but I need to put difficulty settings in again.

Old Post 08-14-13 11:28 #
durian

Gah! Of course. Well, you've already done it once, so not to worry - I'll take care of it myself this evening (I'll just replicate what you did) and post an updated link when it's done :)

Old Post 08-14-13 11:31 #
durian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Capellan
Forum Regular

Thanks. Appreciate it :)

Old Post 08-14-13 11:34 #
Jayextee
Darth Jrrr

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/jayextee/tradcredits_zps328ab7cf.png

Traditional. Getting on the other one now.

Old Post 08-14-13 11:44 #
joe-ilya
Nescient Member

Jayextee said:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...zps328ab7cf.png

Traditional. Getting on the other one now.

I think you should drag the caco a bit left, since there are some long nicks.

Old Post 08-14-13 11:47 #
joe-ilya is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jayextee
Darth Jrrr

I don't think the overlap is so bad, and dragging caco left a bit would upset the overall composition.

However, I'm open to what anyone else thinks.

Old Post 08-14-13 11:49 #
durian

Yeah, I think if he/she was further to the left then it would scupper the framing - it looks fine with the overlay.

Old Post 08-14-13 11:51 #
Jayextee
Darth Jrrr

(Disregard)

Non-traditional.

If I've missed anyone or mis-spelled anyone give me a shout and I'll fix it.

EDIT I can see one right now. Whoops, sorry Walter!

Eat this one instead:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/jayextee/nontradcredits_zps5a039f8c.png

Old Post 08-14-13 11:56 #
Katamori
Forum Staple

I think you missed me too :c

Old Post 08-14-13 16:02 #
Katamori is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
scifista42

He didn't. Your name is in the trad screen.

EDIT: Obsidian, you however missed Capellan on the nontrad one.
EDIT2: And you are there twice

EDIT3: For some reason I thought Obsidian was making the screens, sorry.

Last edited by scifista42 on 08-14-13 at 17:03

Old Post 08-14-13 16:18 #
scifista42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Jayextee said:
I don't think the overlap is so bad, and dragging caco left a bit would upset the overall composition.

However, I'm open to what anyone else thinks.

Sort the nicknames by length. Put the very long at the top. Try to make it so the border of the text column describes a graceful curve. :p

Old Post 08-14-13 16:26 #
Gez is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jayextee
Darth Jrrr

They're in appearance order.

So, I've missed Capellan from non-trad (and got Obsidian twice, oops). Anyone else?

EDIT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/jayextee/nontradcredits_zpsd4b5fbd8.png

I double-checked it this time. Should be good to go. I wasn't sure it was possible to be so much of a fuckup, hahahah.

Last edited by Jayextee on 08-14-13 at 16:59

Old Post 08-14-13 16:49 #
Capellan
Forum Regular

OK, I'll add these into the wads after work, plus durian's updated map (with difficulty levels implemented - I realised I could just copy the "things" from the old version to the new version, using slade3), and we'll be good to upload to idgames.

Old Post 08-14-13 20:42 #
durian

Oh, I'm not sure if that will work actually, as I deleted/moved various things in the more recent version. But I'm more than happy to get to it this eve (in a short while).

Old Post 08-14-13 20:53 #
scifista42

Jayextee - how did it happen that Confalonieri's name is screwed now?

If you want to get rid of long nicks, write "DoomHero85" (or GRB) and "Daimon" ;)

Old Post 08-14-13 21:00 #
scifista42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
durian

Okay, all done!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28198906/100.wad

It's a little different from your settings, Adam, but hopefully it will be fine (if anything, I think I've gone a little easier).

Old Post 08-14-13 22:21 #
Capellan
Forum Regular

OK, now we just need Jayextee to fix his typos and we'll be good to go :)

Old Post 08-14-13 22:25 #
Capellan
Forum Regular

Fixed the spelling of walter's name and re-uploaded.

If there are no further changes advised in the next 24 hours, I'll upload to idgames :)

Old Post 08-15-13 09:38 #
durian

Oh, the title of mine is still pluralised in the text file. Of course, it's no big deal, but if you could remove the 's', that would be great :)

Old Post 08-15-13 09:48 #
Capellan
Forum Regular

Done

Old Post 08-15-13 09:54 #
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Are you going to add my random GRB names to the textfile? They were sort of spur of the moment names, but they still need to be called something.

Old Post 08-15-13 10:43 #