User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Project 115: A Zandronum Mod

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:04.   
Fabysk
Banned

Hello, I am new to this site and I wanted to post a thread about my Doom mod. The mod is called Project 115. It's a Call of Duty themed mod (not a joke wad). I have been working on this mod for over the past 6 months (including updated) and I'm trying to get this mod around so it can get more attention. I would appreciate it if you guys would give it a try.

Info and Download Link:
removed

Homepage:
removed

Old Post 08-03-13 04:09
Fabysk is offline Profile || Click here to Send Fabysk a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katamori
Forum Staple

The fact that you use stock textures for a storyline like this is not promising. However, it still can be good, so as usual, I just encourage you to finish your stuff!

The worst case is that Katamori won't play the whole stuff.

Old Post 08-03-13 21:01
Katamori is offline Profile || Click here to Send Katamori a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fabysk
Banned

Thanks for your feedback. I am still working on this mod for the next update. By seeing your comment about the stock textures, I might change the textures on some maps. Either way, thanks for the feedback.

Old Post 08-03-13 21:26
Fabysk is offline Profile || Click here to Send Fabysk a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Canofbacon

I like it and all, but the dialog was so boring to read through. Anyway, I think you should keep working on it. It sorta reminds me of that Call of Dooty II: Green Ops WAD by Chubzdoomer.

Old Post 08-03-13 21:54
Canofbacon is offline Profile || Click here to Send Canofbacon a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fabysk
Banned

Although you liked it, but I know i messed up in the campaign mode. Since this is my first Doom wad, I wouldn't expect it to be very impressive. Chubzdoomer helped me out a lot in the ACS scripting. I probably wouldn't change the campaign on how it is since the player won't focus on it too much and will only focus on the zombies mode.

Old Post 08-03-13 22:14
Katamori
Forum Staple

Stock textures ake okay if you use them wisely. Just think about the project as a strongly Doomish mod, because if want EXPLUSIONZ and similar fancy things like in original CoD, you are gonna fail.

As I mentioned, looks nice and I'm waiting for the final beta! =)

CYBERCRAFT: A cyberpunk RPG for LÍVE

Old Post 08-04-13 01:58
Katamori is offline Profile || Click here to Send Katamori a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fabysk
Banned

It's not in beta anymore. It has been released in May. 3 months ago. You can consider it a beta still if you're expecting redesigning.

Old Post 08-04-13 02:24