Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marine64

Doom 64 Ouroboros

I choose zandronum because of the monster pack.It has modifications for the skulltag monsters,and some other things,so I thought that would be cool to have them to fight against too.

And DOOM 64 is the best ever made Doom.

I love the atmosphere in the first, fourth and seventh shots! I'll be monitoring this closely, excellent job.

Marnetmar said:

I love the atmosphere in the first, fourth and seventh shots! I'll be monitoring this closely, excellent job.

those shots 4 and 7 remind me of quake, but whatever, all looks really good.

I was going to say you need more color contrast between the top and bottoms of your sectors, then I saw Zandronum in the opening text. I'd be a lot more interested in a Doom64 wad for, you know, Doom64.

The single non-gradiant coloured lighting of ZDoom doesn't seem to do it any good, zdoom is best used for psx Doom than Doom 64.

Also I see you have used the high res texture resize, the original Doom 64 merely used anisotropic filtering and ZDoom's bilinear/trilinear is the nearest equivalent to it.

Well,it's not a total conversion.

Fellowzdoomer,it works in skulltag since the files are the same.

Dragonsbrethren, I understand you.The Doom 64 EX is the perfect port for this.But I didn't like to create wads for it.

Avoozl, the color system is hard to implement and won't look like Doom 64.Think of it as my tribute to Doom 64.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

The lack of Doom 64's style of lighting really makes the maps look more like shit than they would otherwise. Use this feature to remedy this somewhat.