Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Hi everyone.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lizardcommando
I'm a good person because I like dogs

If anyone remembers me telling everyone that I've been making a Doom2 mod called Lizard's Legacy which is four episodes long. (meaning each WAD is an episode) Now I'm curious. Has anyone ever been to my site yet? If so did you download anything, and if you downloaded any of my WADs, how did you like them? I know it's not as good as most WADs with ZDOOM and/or Legacy features, but I'm sure there are worse WADs out there...

The website is:
http://www.geocities.com/lizardcommando/enter.html

Old Post 04-13-02 23:34 #
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Biffy
Forum Regular

I downloaded two files and they will not unzip with winzip 7.0, an error message is displayed about not being able to open the file. Any reason for that?

Old Post 04-15-02 05:03 #
Biffy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
NeoNite
Warming Up

Hi lizzardcommando.

Remember me sending you pm asking wether you had a copy of bhs doom or not? (3 or 4 if I'm not mistaken)

Thanks for not replying eh. All I needed was a yes or no; In case you had it, I even provided you with a link to upload the file to.

Thanks a lot eh.

Old Post 04-16-02 01:20 #
NeoNite is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lizardcommando

NeoNite said:
Hi lizzardcommando.

Remember me sending you pm asking wether you had a copy of bhs doom or not? (3 or 4 if I'm not mistaken)

Thanks for not replying eh. All I needed was a yes or no; In case you had it, I even provided you with a link to upload the file to.

Thanks a lot eh.

Oops. Sorry about that. I thought I said no, but, I guess I must have forgotten.... Sorry. But I'm really sure Sunet has it though.

Old Post 04-16-02 02:19 #
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Biffy
Forum Regular

Well, you answered NeoNite, where is my answer?

Old Post 04-17-02 00:48 #
Biffy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lizardcommando

Biffy said:
Well, you answered NeoNite, where is my answer?

Oh, oops. Ok, so you can't download my file, could tell me which ones?

Old Post 04-18-02 04:13 #
Biffy
Forum Regular

No, I CAN download them. They do not arrive as "normal" pkzip/winzip archives, they will not unzip, as I said. What are they compressed with? Files are pslevels.zip and lizardwarb2.zip. I have winzip 7.0.

Old Post 04-18-02 06:55 #
NeoNite
Warming Up

Lizardcommando said:

Oops. Sorry about that. I thought I said no, but, I guess I must have forgotten.... Sorry. But I'm really sure Sunet has it though.

Damn shame man :( really can't find it anywhere on the net.. not even using morhpeus for crying out loud..
Sunet used to have it I'm afraid.
Ah well... too bad for me

/me takes supershotgun and ends his misery...

Cybie is smiling..

What are you looking at?

/me hunts cybie. Cybie poops his pants! Not again! Noo! Come here ya coward!
BLAM

Damn cyberdemon bastiches :D

Old Post 04-18-02 11:24 #
NeoNite is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lizardcommando

Biffy said:
No, I CAN download them. They do not arrive as "normal" pkzip/winzip archives, they will not unzip, as I said. What are they compressed with? Files are pslevels.zip and lizardwarb2.zip. I have winzip 7.0.

I can unzip them. I think you're using an outdated version of Winzip. Upgrade to the newest version. My winzip version is 8.

Old Post 04-20-02 02:45 #
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

I think Winzip is up to 8.1 now (at least that's the ver of the copy I have).

If you already have a registered copy installed, it just updates for you when you install - no need to re-enter reg info or anything.

I didn't realize that the zip format had changed during that time though.

Old Post 04-20-02 03:35 #
Enjay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Biffy
Forum Regular

OK, now I have Winzip 8.1 and get the same error message, not a valid archive file. So, it seems that I had a problem with the downloads. Odd, never have any problems with other downloads of zipped files. Used IE 6.0. Thanks for checking into it, LizardC and Nigel.

Old Post 04-20-02 16:21 #
AdAmIzEr
Loser

www.winace.com <---- try that program it may help.

Old Post 04-20-02 16:42 #
AdAmIzEr is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote