Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Reviewer needed! (or 2)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:36. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brad_tilf
Redemption! Bath in its pure Light!

To be perfectly honest there is far more coming in than the three of us can currently keep up with. Let's face it - we all have jobs, families, lives..... lol

It's not glamorous and there is no pay but, you get your name in lights (not really). Well, there is the joy of playing other people's maps and telling them exactly what you think of it. And, of course, if it completely sucks or is a joke wad you can always inform me and I'll just dump it. I do need another hand or two on the reviews though, so if anyone is interested please email me. Use the subject line - I want to review (or something similar).

All I ask is that if you really do want to do this that you can write...well. Please feel free to submit a short review of something that you've played using the normal format on Doom Wad Station so that I can judge your writing skills and your ability to dissect a map. :-)

Old Post 04-05-14 12:33 #
Brad_tilf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

Hmm...

Old Post 04-06-14 19:56 #
Fellowzdoomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote