Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Two new reviews on DWS today (so far)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:21. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brad_tilf
Redemption! Bath in its pure Light!

It's been almost two weeks since we got a review up on the site - every body is pretty busy - but I finally got around to checking out Zorah's weapons mod - very cool with character classes, new weapons, etc... Definitely worth checking out - http://www.doomwadstation.net/2014/doomzone/

Also, Blue Paladin finished a review of a map called Escalation I: The Breach by Phobus. That can be found here: http://www.doomwadstation.net/2014/escalation/

I know that Zorah is working on one and since I have some time to kill today, I'm going to take a look at another one today. Blue Paladin will also be looking at another map but that might not come in till next weekend. So, we'll see what happens. Anyway, for today - two new toys to play with - enjoy!

Old Post 04-05-14 21:13 #
Brad_tilf is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Brad_tilf

So you can add one more to the mix: http://www.doomwadstation.net/2014/nebula1/

Of the two maps that were loaded up today, this has got to be the best of the two. Enjoy!

Old Post 04-05-14 23:39 #
Brad_tilf is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lupinx-Kassman

Awesome! Thanks for reviewing my map man. It was pretty flattering, and the comment on the music gave me a good chuckle (also if you're wondering why I package the sounds effects seperately, they used to be included in the wad but some players aren't very fond of them, so it was a way of making the sfx optional). Something I did notice though is that the screenshots and the review are of neb04.wad (Nebula 95: Drown Stone Casette B), but the title of the article and the download link point to neb01.wad (Nebula 95: Nebula Shrine), which is a different map =P. Not a biggie though, and once again thanks for taking the time to do this.

Old Post 04-06-14 02:48 #
lupinx-Kassman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Brad_tilf

I bet I know what happened there. I had to write a batch file to load the sound with the maps and I'm willing to bet that it played the last map on the list. That explains something. Hmmmmm
I'll change that title, so it's right

Old Post 04-06-14 07:03 #