Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Countdown to Extinction - Now on IdGames!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:22. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doomkid

How did this slip by me? Downloading now!

Old Post 05-02-14 05:27 #
Doomkid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Darsycho
Mini-Member

JACKASS PLAYS!

info n shit in description

Old Post 05-05-14 00:36 #
Darsycho is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

Fun little megawad, I had some trouble on Vietnow, Blackened Books, Steel Trap and Run Like Hell! That last map in the lava arena with the Cyberdemon, the barrels detonate and kill me so I have no idea how to pass that part. I played through this with GZDoom by the way.

Old Post 05-06-14 04:11 #
Glaice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Mr. Chris said:
That last map in the lava arena with the Cyberdemon, the barrels detonate and kill me so I have no idea how to pass that part.

There' an Invulnerability Sphere on a pillar that slowly lowers throughout the map: you need to get to the final area before it sinks into the lava so you can survive telefragging the barrels. Also you need an Arch-Vile jump on Steel Trap, in case you didn't know.

Old Post 05-06-14 04:14 #
Obsidian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

Yea, in Steel Trap I noticed I had to do that after killing the Arch-vile so I reloaded right before that door. I was using "Doom" lighting which made the map extra dark and didn't help navigating.

Old Post 05-06-14 18:12 #
Glaice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote