Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pcorf

THE TWILIGHT ZONE II: FINAL DREAMS (Updated Version)

A new version of my 1999 Megawad The Twilight Zone II: Final Dreams has been released and can be downloaded from my web site.

- Goodbye Iron Lich. Welcome back Cacodemon.

- Texture Alignments and some enhancements and improvements to architecture. All original levels retained.

- Some rearranged things, items, enemies, etc.

- Improved MIDI format music. (mix wise)

- All custom sounds removed except for Needlesaw and Baby Cyberdemon. This restores the original sound effects of Doom 2 and needless to say it is much better. Ambient sounds are retained.

- New sounds for the final boss Johnny Boy.

- Changes to DEHACKED include spelling error fixes and hanging torsos
can no longer be killed.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.paulcorfiatis.com/twzone2.zip

?!?!!?!?
I'll never understand you: updating a 15 years old wad... Yeah, it's definitely the George Lucas effect as stx-Vile said.
Make something new instead!

No way memfis. Forget the future, invade the past. Establish a beachhead. March to the capital. Never look back (which would technically be forward)

Good for you Paul! You've released tons and tons of original levels since the mid-nineties, so this isn't a big deal... at all. And you're currently making a brand new, kick-ass Star Wars mod also. If people don't like this, then just don't play it. I can't see any reason for complaining about it, because it's not like we are paying for it or anything.

Enjoy the update of twzone2.wad.

Closing thread.