Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esselfortium

Back to Saturn X Episode 2 is out of beta! (v1.0.1 Aug 13, 2020)

OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING AND THAT I DIDN'T SPOIL THE SURPRISE TWO MONTHS IN ADVANCED! Also congrats on everyone involved getting their maps completed/tested!

Once again, a great opening level (which I've just played). So MUCH awesomeness overally... Congratulations!

Very samey. I must have seen these in almost every map of E1. Just awful and I love it and want more BTSX.

Edit: Not a vanilla bug, but I spotted this in that beautiful first hub map using mouselook in zdoom.

Waiting for this for ages, can't wait to feel the same feeling i had with the first episode. that atmosphere, the music, the maps. so excited! congrats by the way.

As a big fan of Episode 1, I've been looking forward to the next instalment for some time. I'll be firing this baby up once I recover from illness.

A quick question... is the difference between the software and hardware rendering of this release a big one? I just don't know if I can wean myself off hardware rendering to find out. lol

Yesyesyesyesyesyes! Been waiting too long for this.

savagegrant said:

A quick question... is the difference between the software and hardware rendering of this release a big one? I just don't know if I can wean myself off hardware rendering to find out. lol

If there are glitches, it'd be nice to point them out. This is the kind of mod where I'd even think about adding map specific compatibility fixes in order to make them render properly.

I hope it isn't worse then E1. I've just started playing it yesterday and now am up to MAP08, so far I found one glitch in MAP06 which fortunately was easy enough to fix.

Out of curiosity:

There's 2 versions of MAP05 and MAP16 in there. So far I cannot see the difference. So what's up?

Congrats guys, I can't really imagine how insane the time crunch was the last few days. What I do know however, is that the playtesters in this project are every bit as important as the content developers. Props to all involved

Sorry to say but...the MAP01 map...kinda has a very large um...
Well let's just say even the map itself is very excited. :I

I think I just peed a little.

savagegrant said:

Graf Zahl said:

If there are glitches, it'd be nice to point them out. This is the kind of mod where I'd even think about adding map specific compatibility fixes in order to make them render properly.

Were there even any issues with ep1? I played through the first one in GZDoom, and don't remember seeing a single glitch...