Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hansen

CH Retro Episode

I case you guys haven't noticed yet, I released my Knee Deep In The Dead styled episode yesterday named 'CH Retro Episode'. You can get it from my homepage if you're interested, which can be found right here http://home13.inet.tele.dk/CNH

Enjoy!

Chris 'c-cooper' Hansen
The DooMer's RecesS

Hey Chris, I tried to download your episode several times, and every time it didn't work.. The Doomcenter download server doesn't work at all for me, and all the files on the doomers recess seem to be corrupt.. i can't extract any of them "zip file is damaged, truncated, or it has been changed since it was created". Maybe it's just me? =o

UPDATE: DOOMCENTER IS WORKING FOR ME NOW!!!!!.. However; all the files on the doomers recess are still corrupt. =) Fix this! =)

Thank You Chris!
Just like playing Knee-deep in the dead for the first time. =)

Hi again,

Since Fusion were so nice as to tell me that he couldn't download the alternative CH Retro files on The DooMer's RecesS, I took the time to fix it and test it! It should be working now, and if it doesn't, then I sure as hell don't know what to do!!

Chris

Boy! If I had a wad ready to go I'd hold off releasing it for awhile. I would not want a project of mine vying for attention against something like this. CH Retro Episode is one hell of an accomplishment. Awesome.

wow, now this is what I call "Pure Classic Doom"

the levels felt like I was playing Ultimate Doom all over again.

pure record breaking brilliance. ^_^

can't wait when you work on episode 2 :-D

doomcenter's link for DL'ing CH Retro is busted.

Yeah, you're right! What the..!? I'd better inform BigDog asap. Thanks for telling us!

Some of the parts were practically ripped from the first episode, which isn't necessarily a good thing. I've only played two levels so far, but the gameplay is fun. Lots of zombies.