Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invictius

most realistic toilets?

Toxie Rocks said:

(Note the TP roll to the left.)

That's a nice touch! Most Doom potties would leave you walking around with poobutt..

All this toilet talk. I can't say I remember encountering any in any maps.

But some good looking loos there I must say!

scifista42 said:

I like the look of it.

Thank you, sir.

CorSair said:

Fitting for a landwhale (or it's just matter of perspective.)

Definitely the perspective. What? You think I can't make a proportionate toilet?

Doomkid said:

That's a nice touch! Most Doom potties would leave you walking around with poobutt..

Well, thank you. I've never had my toilets complimented so much. I'm blushing...

Captain Toenail said:

There's the makings of an interesting community project here, somewhere...

I'm not sure the world is ready for that. Sounds like an invitation for trouble.

raymoohawk said:

im also really hoping for a toilet community project :-) id contribute, but i dont know how to make a good map

I stand by my statement that such an endeavor is an invitation for trouble, though if someone actually arranges this I may be too weak to refuse joining in.

I notice there are no bidets thus far. Someone jump on it.

Doomhuntress said:

please no more gimmick projects. what's going to be so amazing about a community project centered around fucking toilets?

Nothing. It'll be *glasses on* shit.

Doomhuntress said:

please no more gimmick projects. what's going to be so amazing about a community project centered around fucking toilets?

More even than the miracle of antibiotics, the flush toilet has done most to rid us of infectious disease. Without plumbed sanitation within the home to dispose of human waste, we would still be living in a brutal age of cholera, dysentery, typhus and typhoid fever—to say nothing of bubonic plague.

Doomkid said:

More even than the miracle of antibiotics, the flush toilet has done most to rid us of infectious disease. Without plumbed sanitation within the home to dispose of human waste, we would still be living in a brutal age of cholera, dysentery, typhus and typhoid fever—to say nothing of bubonic plague.

Like a lot of 3rd world countries right now? :P

FuzzballFox said:

Like a lot of 3rd world countries right now? :P

This is clearly evidence that a Doom community project centered around toilets would be the best thing since the invention of the toilet.

Doomhuntress said:

I'm not sure about you, but I don't think fucking a toilet is sanitary..and dont even go there about a project based on that concept!

Don't exactly remember,but yes i did,Realistic Toilet Prefabs are found somewhere around the Internet though

I'm in the bathroom...sitting on the toilet.
Reading a Doomworld thread about toilets.
Such is my life right now

FuzzballFox said:

I'm in the bathroom...sitting on the toilet.
Reading a Doomworld thread about toilets.
Such is my life right now

That's some metaphysical shit, and I mean that pun. I MEAN it.

In the spirit of taking things too far, here's a work-in-progress latrine from a map I haven't touched in two years. Thanks for reminding me about this map, I forgot how much progress I'd made with certain parts of it, but the bog needs work.

DOOMPOO.JPG:

(Based on a true story)

Required: a one-map wad with all these toilets ripped out of their homes and placed next to eachother, each with the name of it's author.

Oh well thank you! But I am sorry to disappoint. The WAD it's from is one I just started a couple weeks ago. Probably won't be done for quite some time.

As a matter of fact, the entire WAD is one room atm hahaha. Just some toilets in a bathroom, which is where you start out. Here is a screenshot of the whole WAD:

http://i.imgur.com/ELPxRaB.png

YOu'd be correct, you can't create 3D floors in vanilla DooM. But as you mentioned there are texture tricks around creating a 3D-looking toilet. I initially created the toilet while experimenting with 3D floors in GZDoom, and then I decided to roll with it and make a new WAD which I haven't done in a long time.