Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaxxoon R

"Do.Not.Upload.Now.txt"

So I was about to upload the PSX version of Sound Caulking to the /Idgames Archive when I noticed a very serious-business text file just sitting there in the uploading folder. It did indeed look very intimidating, so I didn't want to risk assuming it was just someone trolling about by uploading fake warning .txts or whatever.

So then a few days later, and it's still there. Odd. I tried looking up something about it -- anything, but to no avail.

And now I turn to you. In the words of Barry: "What is it?"

That's a shame. /Idgames is an important part of the modding community, the uploading being crippled is a lot like shooting a shark in the teeth.

(On the bright side, it may cut down on the /Newstuff Chronicles backlog a bit XD)

How long has that message been there? Maybe that explains why my Project Doomed hasn't shown up there.

Jaxxoon R said:

(On the bright side, it may cut down on the /Newstuff Chronicles backlog a bit XD)

You mean someone might finally review my wad? :D jk, I always dl the lastest wads. Hope they keep us posted.

Glaice said:

How long has that message been there? Maybe that explains why my Project Doomed hasn't shown up there.

12/31/2014 05:43:00

Since New Years Eve apparently, which means uploading has been broken for a little while now.

Well, seems files are being added as of 01/15/15, and when I checked in Filezilla the .txt file was gone. I guess that means it's fixed, so upload away (?)!