Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sincity2100

Good Morning Phobos Final Version on Idgames "Link Update"

sincity2100 said:

"Dead Zone II"

Great! Once again, a much more pronounced light contrast would help it look better. Perhaps even horizontally sloped lighting would specially fit in this map.

Love your maps, dude. Really looking forward to the finished megawad! Some maps feel like they are straight out of TNT Evilution.

Failed FDA for "Hybrid Excallibur". Your style is cool, but the principle of gameplay/progression/visuals is the same in all of your maps, that's why I felt tired of playing them. This map has a redundant impassable wall behind the start, which unpleasantly drags the player in PrBoom-plus (as opposed to ZDoom) - no problem in this particular place, but beware of that. There were 2 SSGs placed very early on, kind of unnecessary. I've been able to exploit a shortcut to the bridge, it was an interesting one and I hope you keep it in, provided it doesn't break the map later on. I gave up after my first death, sorry - maybe I'll finish it later, when I'll feel like playing a long map in your style. The map appeared to be good, as far as I've played. I'd like to see more non-linearity, though.

I feel awkward being the only guest mapper...

Great maps coming from you though, and at such fast rates.

sincity2100 said:

my WIP map that I called Excalibur

you might find there's already a very famous map called Excalibur: Eternal Map 30! :D but don't let that stop you

Hoodie said:

I feel awkward being the only guest mapper...

Great maps coming from you though, and at such fast rates.

paymentplan also have the Dark Underground,but he gave up on it and I'll continue doing the map for him instead

yakfak said:

you might find there's already a very famous map called Excalibur: Eternal Map 30! [/B]

Yeah,I know that,since that I included some techbase textures to it,I modified it to "Hybrid Excalibur"

Sincity, you asked me about the progression of the Plutonia-TNT hybrid I've taken responsibility over. Just right at the start, things in my personal life slipped out of my hands quickly, so it is the recent days I'm gonna get down to it in my second attempt. Hope I'll be posting updates soon.

@sincity2100. I've been keeping an eye on your project since I arrived, really looking forward to seeing the finished product! :)

I played some maps. I like the TNT-style and about this project I like the rules you have set. I might do map (maybe even more) for this though I am still a newbie mapper. Let me know if you still accept other mappers to work on this :)

I got an E3 map that you could have in your project that I'm willing to donate.

Demon Warehouse Keep

Feel free to add it to the project if you want to and if there's any bugs (hopefully there isn't), let me know.

So I've been messing around with Doom Builder lately and I've been thinking I could remake the map I sent or create a new one for your project.

I have like 5 techbase maps just sitting around, they're part of a test episode I'm making but I've had mapper's block for about 3 weeks now so if you want to check those out I could send a PM if you want.

If you don't need any more techbase levels then nevermind.

Impboy4 said:

I got an E3 map that you could have in your project that I'm willing to donate.

Demon Warehouse Keep

Feel free to add it to the project if you want to and if there's any bugs (hopefully there isn't), let me know.

It looks pretty decent,maybe this map will be useful as a breather map to the next map.

the map has one bug that is the box crates textures are missing and you'll need to fix it,otherwise good map.

Hoodie said:

So I've been messing around with Doom Builder lately and I've been thinking I could remake the map I sent or create a new one for your project.

I have like 5 techbase maps just sitting around, they're part of a test episode I'm making but I've had mapper's block for about 3 weeks now so if you want to check those out I could send a PM if you want.

If you don't need any more techbase levels then nevermind.

Looking forward to these maps,I may pick 3 or all of these maps If they fit in,but I can't do it soon becasue I have problems with my computer and I need to fix that problem soon

sincity2100 said:

It looks pretty decent,maybe this map will be useful as a breather map to the next map.

the map has one bug that is the box crates textures are missing and you'll need to fix it,otherwise good map.

That's because the map uses TNT: Evilution textures.

Hi guys,I just wanted to tell you that the project is still alive,here's my new map called Molten Jenecide,here's a screenshot of the progress I'm doing with this map

Looks pretty good, skintek is a great texture and I approve of its usage.