Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
velvetkadaver

wad creators wanted

i want to make a 32 level episode of wads and tc levels that are totaly against the normal wad style. im looking for surrealistic,psychedelic,artsy,crazy,offbeat levels with as much as possible nonid created. i will set it up and create the complete wad and distribute it freeware. think salvador dali,hr giger,eraserhead,david lynch,maybe levels with no blood just atomsphere and art. experiment, submit them to: velvetkadaverhorsamkeit@hotmail.com no find the key kill the monster in the maze stuff AVANT GARDE

Well, I have another idea for you.

What if you started a small review page that only reviewed the most kooky, crazy and outright mad levels.

There is actually a lot of really offbeat levels on the ftp's (you know what ftp's i'm referring to). I can right now recommend following wads (of varied quality):

Nulspace.wad A modern classic featuring a wooden construction floating in the void.

Legobase.wad From the same author that gave us nulspace. The name tells all.

Surreal2.wad Not really cool it is indeed quite crazy.

Skyewood.wad Everyone should try this gem. Kookery on the extreme.

If you want to start a project of any kind and you need to hire assistants for your cause it is always a good idea to present some done work first. You could make a pair of levels and post some screenshots of them as amn example.

You are not getting anyone to help you if you haven't shown that you are willing and able to do some of the work yourself.

velvetkadaver said:

i want to make a 32 level episode of wads and tc levels that are totaly against the normal wad style... submit them to: velvetkadaverhorsamkeit@hotmail.com no find the key kill the monster in the maze stuff AVANT GARDE

If you want to make a 32 level mega-wad then why don't you simply do it yourself, otherwise you should really say "I want other people to make me a 32 level mega-wad" oh well, nevermind :)

coecits.wad is pretty much a modern classic,should be in the /ports section of the levels directory on one of those FTP sites. Its basically a marble/metal/ponds of blood castle suspended in an eerie blood red sky..bloody hard too...specially surviving the initial battle just to get inside

Heh, Castle of the Eternal Carrot in the Sky (coecits)

Shh, don't let Fred see that or his ego will get even bigger :P