Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > WAD's and help!?
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:12. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kim Kitten
Mods actually answer me

For those who want to check it out, I've made one complete level with WadAuthor. Again, feedback is welcome since I'm still learning how to use it - plus it's more or less how levels will be when I get to know what I'm doing and create bigger levels.

The level isn't very big, but there's afew secrets to find, and lots of stuff to shoot the crap out of. lol

http://uk.geocities.com/kim_kitten14/file.htm (Crusade)

Old Post 07-14-02 21:32 #
Kim Kitten is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esayeek

Kim Kitten said:
For those who want to check it out, I've made one complete level with WadAuthor. Again, feedback is welcome since I'm still learning how to use it - plus it's more or less how levels will be when I get to know what I'm doing and create bigger levels.

The level isn't very big, but there's afew secrets to find, and lots of stuff to shoot the crap out of. lol

http://uk.geocities.com/kim_kitten14/file.htm (Crusade)

your teleporter uses W1 triggers and not WR. this means you can only go through it once each way on each line in the teleporter (so 4 times each way total). i doubt this was your intention.

i killed everyone and got to the exit, how do i exit?

Old Post 07-14-02 21:43 #
esayeek is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kim Kitten
Mods actually answer me

Ah, so that's why the teleporter doesn't work the way I want! Ok, I'll correct that tomorrow.

Lol, you killed everything already? Anyway, there is no exit yet, I haven't done another level, that thing is basicly to learn how to use the program, and hopefully get feedback and pointers from other wad makers. :)

Once I start to make a proper wad the levels will be bigger and more complex. :)

Old Post 07-14-02 21:51 #
Kim Kitten is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lobo
Forum Regular

Lüt said:
well why don't you try it and see?

Because I'm very sensitive and my feelings get hurt easily ;-)

Robotech: FirstGen TC / Edge Shell Launcher(ESL) Home page.

Old Post 07-15-02 21:21 #
Lobo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote