Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

Your DOOM projects

I suppose everyone here are working in at least one DOOM project, I'd like to know about them.

I'm sure that there are a lot of cool stuff unuploaded.

My best wads are:

Dragon Ball Z DOOM
Dragon Ball Z DOOM 2
Dragon Ball GT DOOM 2
Waiting for DOOM III (almost finished)
DOOM: Evil Unleashed (currently working on)

I must upload them, but I need a web site first, and fix some bugs...

I'm working on a megawad called Rubicon, you can get the first level a bit further down the page... I've improved the map a bit since the last update, though.

Underworld.
A PC with about as much conversion as STRAIN. It's going to be for zdoom. The 32 level goal seems quite distant unless I can get more mappers, and all the best ones seem busy with their own projects.

http://www.devin-afshin.com/DDU/DDUMain.htm
The link doesn't seem to be working right now but thats the link. There is a demo you can download, but the first few levels look quite bad right now.

im doing a 6 level tc called operation mortura. it's gonna be for eternity and i need to know where i can get the editor that makes eternity exes. The Heretic is doing some of my levels. I can use some mappers.
Im also doing a untitled dm megawad.

Lazer, your project look really good, I wish I could make levels like these...

Currently I'm downloading it, so I can't give more coments.

I'm just about finished with the first episode of Carnage Galore III for Hexen. I hope to get it all done by the end of the month.

well i am currently thinking of doing a tc, but i have to put my ideas together first. my brother who is awesome with computer art will be designing some monsters for me. I am also going to do a quake 2 tc also.the doom2 tc will be out first of course. all i can say is this. i will be huge and designed with co-op play in mind.

That Hexen project look amazing, really, I wish you good like.

If you want suggestions, try add a moulatour, and if you can, include the three Serpent Riders, and may be Praevus or Morcalavin, that should really rock.

Can you tell me how are you doing to modify the Hexen exe? Are you a coder, or you are using some utility like Dehacked?

I'm currently working on a project with a friend..."Doom 1.5...'A Lunar Incursion' "...more details at my page...see sig.
Also a large single map which should be ready very soon...'Catastrophe'.

I'm basicly done with my work for Eternity, and am gonna make a map for Xenogenesis.

and Nimrod was just released so... not much really..

Working on Quake2 now instead.

Since it's only the first episode, there won't be any enemies like that in it (there are no Maulotaurs in Hexen anyway, except for the Dark Servants which help you). As for the .exe, well, I use Visual C++ to change the program, which is really a .dll file JHexen uses. Because of this, I can not only radically change the behavior of enemies, but I can add new ones, as well as add new items and artifacts.

Current Projects:

TC:
Doom Ex
Resource wad:
SPZDOOM3

Past conquers:

Resource wad:
SPZDOOM2

Single levels:
Trojan
Cavemen
Stronghold
After Life
Secret Lab
Death Cycle
Hell Harbour
Space Station

Ichor

I have the Hexen II music in midi format, it is a really short download, and the quality is very good, are you interesed?

Ichor,

This is a big surprise. The last thing I expected to see was an old school Heretic author showing his face again after all this time.

I remember Carnage Galore II; not a bad WAD for it's time but I fucking hate those "haha fuck you" endings with a passion that would frighten you. They piss on what was an otherwise good experience and leave you feeling like you wasted your time. I'll be interested in seeing what you can do with Hexen, but please come up with a better ending! :)

I already have Hexen II music, thank you.

As for that ending, I guess I could have done it a little better, but I did it that way to set it up for the sequel (this one). Once you finish this one, that will be it. No cliffhangers or mission failure type endings like you saw in ROTT if you didn't kill all the larva.

I'm currently working hard on Plutonia II and a small secret project of mine.

Shaviro said:

Hell Revealed II
Millenium
Raynor's Tale
Secret Project
RTC-3057

doom millenium still exists? isn't its webpage gone?

myk said:

doom millenium still exists? isn't its webpage gone?

I din't think so, no.

Maonth, now I see a page, it's just that I made the common mistake of misspelling millennium when I searched for it, and also, it does not appear in the doomworld menu bar. It's a page that only shows Wildman's into story.

Myk sos argentino? Al fin encuentro otro por acá.
De que provincia sos?

Well since you asked...

I (all by my little self) have been working on a Doom2 TC for about 6 years now. it's coming along nicely. Seeing that it's been in the works since before many source ports, it designed for vanilla style play, but the latest build uses zdoom (visplanes and savegame buffer overruns almost killed the project...godbless ports!). Oh and it's going to have 15 or so DM levels too.

it's done when i'm done, then i can finally rest.
whee

Vegeta said:

Myk sos argentino? Al fin encuentro otro por acá.
De que provincia sos?

Soy de la capi ¿y vos?

My Projects:
Uac Tech Base (to be renamed later though)
MaimTown
Unnamed EDGE Project

Others:
Underworld (Lazer's) - maps, music, textures
Hellcore - music

Once I get UacTec done I think I'll need to focus on Underworld, since I've been too busy to do anything for that lately...

I'd also like to do some SINGLE levels again, heh.