Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > XWE > Support for "Fortress of Dr. Radiaki"

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WildWeasel
Resident Castlevania Super-Fanboy

Fortress of Dr. Radiaki is an older shooter that came out around 1995, maybe 1996. Its technology was pretty limited (flat floors, but angled walls), but the resources were pretty good. Photo-realistic textures and neat view weapons.

Is there any chance that you could get into the game data files and maybe enable support for this?

Old Post 11-28-04 22:17 #
WildWeasel is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
leileilol
dork stalker

Actually, 1994. :P

I do own this but i've lost the cd :( Still have the box though but that's useless.

Old Post 11-28-04 22:31 #
leileilol is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Csabo

I mentioned this a few times, and now I bolded it in the Welcome topic: I'll be happy to take a look, but please give me a download link or send me the data files. I'd rather spend my time working on XWE and adding the support code than hunting down these games. Thanks!

Old Post 12-04-04 06:37 #
Csabo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
jute
My avatar grips his belt rather tightly.

the home of the underdogs doesn't have 'fortress', but it does have another merit studios fps called 'nerves of steel' that appears to share the same engine. if that interests anyone.

Old Post 12-07-04 19:11 #
jute is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
leileilol
dork stalker

jute gyte said:
the home of the underdogs doesn't have 'fortress', but it does have another merit studios fps called 'nerves of steel' that appears to share the same engine. if that interests anyone.

I've checked that out, don't think it's even related at all.

Old Post 12-07-04 21:46 #
leileilol is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote