Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jobro

The lower toolbar

It is really annoying that it is put down in the status area where it doesn't do any good use. Put it as a standard toolbar on top of the window please. And can you create shortcuts to the mode buttons ctrl+0 - ctrl+9 would do fine to quickly switch between the different modes.

I really have no problem with it being at the bottom. In fact, I like it that way. And why put shortcuts when the option you need takes but a simple click?

jobro said:
It is really annoying that it is put down in the status area where it doesn't do any good use.

Sorry to hear your mouse it allergic to the lower part of the screen!

Seriously though, I agree with falcondelta, because it makes it be close to the wad directory tree (on the left) while not creating clutter by being right under the menus.

Well it ain't that bad, but I'm having problems seing the buttons that's my dilema. Otherwise it is a really good program!

Grab the latest beta, I added this. Put FILTER_TOOLBAR_TOP=1 into your XWE.INI, into the Options section. If you don't have an options section, just copy paste this to the top:

(OPTIONS)
FILTER_TOOLBAR_TOP=1

Also, I guess it looks the way it is because of Wintex. When I added the toolbar, it was requested by Wintex users, so it made sense to put it to the same place.