Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > XWE > Errors While Merging Wads

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:21. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ReX

I used the latest beta and, starting with a resource wad, intended to merge several maps into it. XWE asked me for deusf.exe and I pointed XWE to the file on my computer. The first error message I got was when XWE went into an endless loop and had to be shut down. [I believe it may have been after I tried to merge the final map.] The message was as follows:

"Access violation @ address 00403E26 in module 'xwe.exe'. Read of address 000002F8"

After I closed down XWE I got a Windows error as follows:

"Exception EAccess violation in module xwe.exe @ 00003DB0"

The maps appeared to be in the wad, so I tried to load up the first map. ZDooM could not load it up, and the error message was:

"Sector_AlignCeiling:
LineID 105 is undefined"

This error did not occur before, and if I ran the map independently with the resource wad they both ran just fine.

In the end I ditched the plan to merge the maps using XWE. Any ideas what the problem may be?

Old Post 01-15-08 15:55 #
ReX is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Butts

i dont know... but just copying and pasting would work fine id assume.

at least it does for me.

and in slumped........

Old Post 01-21-08 09:15 #
Butts is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote