Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > XWE > Adding Sprites

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:09. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Eternus

For a private mini-mod I was making to help me get the feel of modding, I was to add the pistol from Action Doom 1 and use it for the default pistol, but, XWE refuses to cooperate. I added the sprites (using the load command), I changed the type to the appropriate (31), yet it wont show up in ZDoom, I just get the same old boring texture (FYI: I am using the same texture names Doom uses for it's pistols "PISG (X)".

Thanks in advance,
Eternus

PS: Sorry about asking so many questions, I worked for over an hour on this but have yet to find any end to my problem. I even consulted my friend from another website, who was puzzled by my problem because I appearently did everything right.

Old Post 09-23-08 23:10 #
Eternus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Steeveeo

Double click the Sprites button and insert the files from there.

Old Post 09-23-08 23:14 #
Steeveeo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eternus

Steeveeo said:
Double click the Sprites button and insert the files from there.

Can I have your babies?

Old Post 09-24-08 01:17 #
Eternus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Steeveeo

Im guessing, by that responce, that it worked?

Old Post 09-24-08 01:30 #
Steeveeo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eternus

Steeveeo said:
Im guessing, by that responce, that it worked?

Yes, sorry that was an inside joke from another site I visited...I forgot not everyone goes there (No it's not 4chan, I don't go to internet hell).

Old Post 09-24-08 01:58 #