Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > XWE > XWE's future?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Damien_Solta
Warming Up

So, is anyone planning on getting that code and creating/modifying/maintaining it?

(I'm not volunteering, just curious).

Old Post 06-28-09 10:40 #
Damien_Solta is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Nixot
Nowits

You mean XWE has been discontinued?!?

Old Post 06-28-09 14:04 #
Nixot is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Creaphis
I will deliberately take a contrary position just for the sake of writing incredibly long arguments

What's this? Kennedy has been SHOT?

Old Post 06-28-09 16:18 #
Creaphis is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Nope - he was killed by a piece of Russian space junk, probably from Vostok 6, the race to the Moon that followed was considered a safer option than declaring war on another nuclear superpower. Everything you thought you knew about the Kennedy "assassination" - the second shooter, the "magic bullet" hypothesis, the Mafia contract and all the other conspiracy theories are a smokescreen created by the CIA to hide the truth that JFK's death was just an unfortunate and very flukey accident.

@Nixot - Csabo's ceased supporting XWE and has released the source code, should someone else wish to continue development.

Old Post 06-28-09 17:00 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote