|Choosing my destiny||August 26, 2016, 3:21 am|
Medical university or a flight school?
- HUGE salary. One is literally able to buy a car every month
- Perfect job for a loner who doesn't have a family.
- My father is a pilot as well, so (hopefully) it's not going to be a problem to study / to find a place for me.
- High health requirements. This one makes me worry the most. I'll have to change my lifestyle and get a surgery or two in order to stand a (still relatively small) chance
- The home will stay empty for most of the time. Not good if you have a family
- One can lose that job once and for all in a matter of seconds (accident, random injury, etc)
- Chemistry and biology are my favorite subjects
- You should only be mentally healthy in order to get a job of a medic here
- Medical education is somewhat useful in real life
- Ridiculously low salary in the state hospitals (250$ - 600$)
- YES problems with studying
- Very time-consuming if you want to survive
|Until today, I was in Georgia||August 6, 2016, 10:54 am|
yes, the motherland of Joseph Vissarionovich and:
- paid elevators (0.03 - 0.05 usd)
- stomach purging food (although delicious)
- awesome scenery (pics below)
- somewhat kind people
Pics (warning: shitty camera)
Local botanical garden. Amazing stuff.
On top of one of the lower mountains. Wish I could get on the higher ones.
As seen from the balcony.
Bonus: how you should mount your sink in the kitchen (me standing nearby for comparison). Smash your face every time you try to wash dishes.
Also, the sea was surprisingly clear and warm.
|Hey hey hey, I have a new PC!||January 4, 2013, 3:20 am|
Ugh, my old Pentium 4 is like a blond girl - it does everything slowly, and when you try to "accelerate" it, it goes insane and just explodes your brain. You want to throw it out of the window (lol, looks like I went too rough)...
But I got a new one. This is what it has inside:
Intel Core i5 3450 CPU. Freq is 3.1 ghz. Awesome cpu.
HIS Radeon 7750 with one gig of GDDR5 memory. Not the best card, but I'm not gonna play BF3 on ultra settings...
4 GB of noname RAM (I bought a complete PC, not all the parts seperately). Freq is 1333 (probably).
450W power supply. It sounds very scary when turning on, but I think it's normal. I wasn't going for very silent PC.
Some Biostar motherboard. I dunno the model, lol.
1TB HDD. Dunno the model, probably Hitachi.
and... LICENSED WINDOWS 7! :D
I doubt the PSU, but it didn't cost much as the motherboard. And hey, I've got a 2-year warranty! :)
I was going for long-life PC (my old PC is still alive, except HDD, but it was bought 7 years ago!), not very powerful and silent... I'm just addicted to my P4, which overheats day after day... 45c is the coolest ever. EVER! My new i5 didn't heat much, hottest is 38c :)
My old videocard overheated, too - coolest is 47c. Hottest is 64c (idle - I can't check the temperatute in 100% loaded state because of the lag!!!). On the new one, max was 43c. I was playing Precursors on max settings, and I couldn't even think of lag, when my old PC couldn't run it well on minimal settings ^^
Happy new year! Be happy as me! :))
|New TAS coming soon||August 29, 2012, 7:34 am|
I'm back from Anapa... I had no PC, and there are only 2 days before school...
I'M GONNA SPEND THEM BETTER.
But, I didn't know what to do... It was tough to decide, but I started doing Community Chest 3 TAS (still can't load my demo to dre, so doing the demo by hand + already missed one possible glide). It's really long and difficult, but I found some weird tricks (they could be found by someone else tbh): map01 - jump to the blue key in the cave, map02 - jump to the window after the blue key. Both map01 and map02 are completed, i'm working at map03 atm. Time is 2:11 (map01 = 0:37, map02 = 1:34)
It is fun ;) if anyone need DL link - I'll post it. But it has tons of stupid mistakes :((
P.S. ClumsyDoomer makes demo «by hand» > over9000 bumps, mistakes and acceleration fails > one BIG fail >_<
P.P.S: lol at doomedsda.us nonTAS records. Gonna beat them.