|Why am I still using Blogs to announce projects||October 7, 2008, 1:30 pm|
It is called Haktoria. Props to ajapted for the cool title.
in a middle of a menu font alignfest :(
Also i'm unsure whether to keep the original dull palette (for compatibility with what really? lol) or go for a totally new one that doesn't lack depth and has a hexen feel. Maybe [s]a tool[/s] engine feature that remaps all colors in every .mdl skin, .bsp texture and .lmp to a specific palette would be an experiment for such 'compatibility mode'.
The settings may be the same but i'm going for a different direction than hexen 2:
- puzzles?!! What puzzles lol
- monsters will be more numerous and not a boring sparse place
- player classes crusader, paladin and necromancer won't have visible faces (unsure about assassin and succubus though)
- hworld, and portals will also be covered
- new japan or china setting in expansion?
|Dave3D\Ling canceled||October 2, 2008, 10:03 am|
|i'm really proud of this one||May 4, 2008, 4:02 am|
|sore butt from tracking|
|help me some moron on the internet is bullying me||April 7, 2008, 3:36 am|
I can't think of any 'medium' weaponry that isn't a 'projectile that simply damages and looks cool' for this Quakeworld mod i'm doing. This creative block and sinus headache is starting to tick me off badly.
Bow and Arrow
Knife (back stab damage bonus)
|Do you ever get that feeling||March 24, 2008, 12:34 am|
when you search for a file in google directly with exact file name and you got it
then the next day you need it on a different computer then search for it then suddenly there's only one match and it's a broken link like GODDAM THE FILE IS GONE FOREVER?
I do and I hate this feeling a lot. Sometimes Google sucks so much I have to use something else.
Post lost files stories.
|Versus 1997||February 29, 2008, 1:28 pm|
i'm making something intentionally retro for quake, because the theme is to timewarp myself back to 11 years ago from exactly today and create the best damn mod i can with the stuff available at the time
here's a boss fight
and here's a web site (HEY, THAT RHYMES!)
you may think of this as a jokewad or something well guess what guys it is not.
- 24 new weapons for quakeguy planned (I already got 8 of them done and working)
- at least 5 new characters with their own weapon sets
- a new episode, it may not be good but i'm going to choke a glquake on this one since it was common to have glquake-breaking mods made before glquake's release. (doomers this could be your break into brush mapping for the first time lol)
- 20 skins for quakeguy, some with their own sounds
- designed for stock dos quake 1.08, remember that WinQuake/GLQuake weren't quite out in feb 97 (a beta of winquake was briefly though)
If you think this sounds way too ambitious then you're wrong, i've done bigger projects than this
edit: lol, my postcount is 1997, what a coincidence, and how appropriate
|gee I haven't tracked in a while||November 14, 2007, 6:47 am|
|so here's something underrated from an underrated game.|
|I have a creative block, so||November 7, 2007, 3:18 pm|
In your opinion what would leilei wear to the beach?
This is serious actually, suggestions and paintovers could be useful
Please link to any if any
Thank you :(
|Hmmmm||September 30, 2007, 1:13 pm|
New GPL game project?
|gee I haven't tracked in a while||May 12, 2007, 6:27 am|
|so here's something overrated from an overrated game.|