Title: Happy Time Circus
File name: circus666.wad
Email address: email@example.com
Author info: Shitbag
Other WADs by author: testsite.wad, future.wad, chaos.wad, hellhall.wad, cf.wad,
mancubus.wad, hltrsklt.wad, ratcage.wad, jungle.wad,
BBUSTER.wad, magnetic.wad, LowBlow.wad, Stigmata.wad,
yestrday.wad, and probably a few more that I can't remember.
Credits: 1. CodeImp for DooMBuilder, all the other guys who made the other programs I used.
2. Cutmanmike, who made ghoul.wad. Pennywise the Dancing Clown (head) was
inspired by that guy's monster.
3. The movie "IT", for reasons that will be obvious once you play.
4. My brother for giving me the idea to make a circus level that would scare
5. http://www.findsounds.com/types.html for some sound samples.
Descrption: Circus/carnival themed ZDoom map. Great for little kids. No original monsters used.
FOR ZDOOM ONLY!!! (use latest version, whatever that is)
New levels from scratch.
Single player: YES
Co op: NO
New graphics: YES
New sound: YES
New music: YES
Demos replaced: NO
Levels replaced: Map 01 DOOM2
Editors used: Doombuilder, Wintex, XWE, Paintshop Pro
Acid Pro 4, Cakewalk, Reason 3
Known bugs: 1. Some parts might run slow.
2. Theres a part where you have to kill 3 clown heads (the ones that shoot missiles),
its possible that if you kill 2 or 3 at once the 'if' statement will only run 1 or 2 times
when it needs to run 3 times to lower a floor all the way down. You can't progress further
unless its down.
1. When fighting Pennywise, keep moving. You can't run from him but you can atleast make it harder for
him to bite you.
2. When you see an invulnerability sphere in the arena use it. More will spawn in.
3. Using the chaingun on large groups of possessed balloons works well.
4. Use the rocket launcher of the jumping skulls when possible, they're hard to hit with chainguns and shotguns.
COPYRIGHTS & PERMISSIONS
Authors can do whatever they want with the stuff I made, just give me credit. If your unsure what I made,