Advanced engine needed : Limit-Removing (for VPO and 2s HOM)
Primary purpose : Deathmatch
Title : Deadly Simplified
Filename : dmd07dm.zip - dmd07dm.wad, dmd07dm.txt
Date Finished : November 22nd, 1999
Author : Derek MacDonald aka Afterglow
Web Page : http://www.doomworld.com/afterglow/
Email Address : email@example.com
Other Files By Author : - Jägermörder 01 - dmdjm01.wad
- Jägermörder 02 - dmdjm02.wad
- The Seventh 07 - prwrsv07.wad
- SacrificeDM - dmdsacdm.wad
- Lamentations - dmdlamdm.wad
- SlaughterDM - sldm.wad
- Gothic99 - gothic99.wad
- SurgeDM2 - surge2.wad
- The Darkening E2 - darken2.wad
- Hell Revealed II - hr2.wad
- Skull Tag - http://www.skulltag.com/
Misc. Author Info : Judiquer with a textisy.
Description : Doom II's MAP07 Fingerfied.
Additional Credits to : - American McGee for the original map
- id software for Doom and Quake
- #doomroom for preventing the completion of J2
- mystican for suggested a lower universial light
level (blame him) and setting my titties on fire.
- Fraggle for his fresh, hot, lint.
- I can't skip any credit without Rachel Perry
- Tarin for his Tallsky tool.
- Crista Forest for a base texture.
- P@RaNoiD (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the mountain sky
Revision History : v1.0 released on November 22nd, 1999
- initial public release
v1.1 released on July 10th, 2000
- More detailed architecture.
- Changed weapons placement and gameplay.
v1.2 released on January 1st, 2005
- Even more detailed architecture.
- Switched out a metal texture.
- Fixed texture misalignments.
* Play Information *
Map # : MAP01
Single Player : No
Cooperative 2-4 Player : No
Deathmatch 2-4 Player : Yes, but this mode hasn't been tested (heh).
Difficulty Settings : Not implemented
New Sounds : No, Doom2's already kick arse, yarr!
New Music : Yes, Underworld - Moaner, calling from America.
New Graphics : Yes, by me, trim from Crista Forest & sky by P@RaNoiD
Demos Replaced : None
* Construction *
Base : Ideas gleamed from Doom II's MAP07. :)
Build Time : 5 nanoseconds stretched into an eternity.
Editor(s) used : DCK 3.62, Wintex 4.3, Tallsky, Paint Shop Pro 6.01,
Doombuilder 1.67, BSP 5.1
Known Bugs : mewse
May Not Run With... : doom2.exe, unless crashes are your forté.
* Copyright / Permissions *
Authors may NOT use the contents of this file as a base for modification or
reuse. If you want to do a Dead Simple tribute, start it from scratch you
You MAY distribute this file, provided you include this text file, with
no modifications. You may distribute this file in any electronic
format (BBS, Diskette, CD, etc) as long as you include this file
intact. I have received permission from the original authors of any
modified or included content in this file to allow further distribution.
* Where to get this WAD *
ftp://archives.3dgamers.com/pub/idgames/ and mirrors