Archive Maintainer : N/A
Update to : N/A
Advanced engine needed : ZDoom 2.1.7 (recommended) or Skulltag 0.97c2
Primary purpose : Cooperative (YOUR CONNECTION WILL DIE!)
Title : Legacy of Belial
Filename : lobelial.wad
Release date : 20.01.2007
Author : Zalewa
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Files By Author : termin1.wad, termin2.wad, termin3.wad, stdom.wad map03 and map06,
Misc. Author Info : I got pissed off. Now go and read something else.
Description : * DISCLAIMER * This WAD and this TXT file are meant as a joke and ONLY a joke.
!!!Be warned that obscene language is used!!!
This WAD is so big because:
- useless mp3 music is used
- senselessly big pictures are used
- I wanted to give your lousy connections a hard time!!!
Additional Credits to :
- dIGIMURDER - metal song that plays through the level
- my friend Mosiek - for the 'fuck you' photo
Special Thanks to :
- all the people who supported me with making this wad
- my friend Mosiek for making the goddamn 'fuck you' photo so fast :P
- Supergod for beta testing
* What is included *
New levels : Yes
Sounds : Yeah...
Music : Yes!!!
Graphics : Sort of
Dehacked/BEX Patch : No
Demos : No
Other : No
Other files required : None
* Play Information *
Game : DOOM2
Map # : MAP01
Single Player : Yes if you are insane
Cooperative 2-8 Player : Yes if you have insane bandwith
Deathmatch 2-8 Player : No
Other game styles : No
Difficulty Settings : No!!! MEANT FOR ULTRA-VIOLENCE NOOB!
* Construction *
Base : All of your base are belong to us!
Build Time : short
Editor(s) used : Doom Builder, XWE
Known Bugs : NONE!!! Who the fuck do you think I am?
May Not Run With... : shitty computer
* Additional information for noobs *
- If you give me a ban for this u wil b3 a tru n00b.
- If you want to post a comment about this or any of my WADs please use not-senseless argumentation
* Copyright / Permissions *
Authors may NOT use the maps as a base for modification or reuse.
You MAY distribute this file, provided you include this text file, with
no modifications. You may distribute this file in any electronic
format (BBS, Diskette, CD, etc) as long as you include this file
intact. I have received permission from the original authors of any
modified or included content in this file to allow further distribution.
* Where to get the file that this text file describes *
The Usual: ftp://archives.3dgamers.com/pub/idgames/ and mirrors