Title :Temple of Takhyshra
Filenames :Takhys.wad, Takhys.txt
Release Date :10/22/2008
Email Address :Nailbomb@gmail.com
Description :My second completed map for public release.
* What is included *
New Levels :Yes
Dehacked/BEX Patch :No
Other Files Required :No
* Play Information *
Game :Doom 2
Map # :MAP01
Single Player :Yes
Cooperative 2-4 Player :Yes
Difficulty settings :Yes
* Construction *
Base :Original level from scratch
Build Time :About 1 month
Editor(s) Used :Doom Builder v1.68 build 385
Known Bugs :See version history below
* Compatibility *
Tested with :Doomsday engine, with and without jDoom addons. Vanilla Doom is *NOT* recommended.
* THANK YOU *
My thanks to :Everyone at the Doomworld forums, beta testers, and Enjay for his help with walk-through walls.
1. Corrected the floor/ceiling height of a door
2. Fixed a 'hall of mirrors' in the outdoor area
3. Adjusted weapon/health/ammo amounts in all difficulties
1. Added stairs behind the blood pool in the blue key room
2. Boosted medium monsters to 60 (was 50), as they were absent in some areas
3. Other small fixes
1. Adjusted enemy balance issues (25 easy, 50 medium, 75 hard)
2. Added a couple new areas
3. Changed the exit room entirely
1. Corrected some sectors that had invalid 'actions' defined for them
2. Adjusted some textures
1. Added stairs in a secret area so jumping isn't required
2. Widened some surrounding space near another secret area so jumping isn't required to access it
3. Moved pillars closer together, again so that jumping isn't absolutely needed
1. Corrected a few textures
2. Removed Doom Builder camera Thing entity
Initial public beta release
* Copyright / Permissions *
Authors MAY NOT use the contents of this file as a base for modification or reuse.
You MAY distribute this file, provided you include this text file without modifications.
You MAY distribute this file in any electronic format as long as you include this
file intact. This file may not be used for commercial purposes.